Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

hi i good man I 4 year old i speak good england and i like to be helper. i have 0 reprots and i onl;y have 2 bans for hacking 3 for teaming 3 for camping 3 for team trolling 2 for bug abuse 2 for multi accounting i also only have 3 mutes for swearing 3 for spamming 4 for chat trolling 1 for threats 3 for advertising and 3 for impersonation i want be staff cos i want ban all the haxorrs from cbue because tthey call my bad and make fun of my i have redstone range and i buy 15235616 cubelets pls be staff and i will leak everything

PS you copied the idea from my worse appeals thread @Spuuuni

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
"Hi I'm a fetas huz ju tu be burn in 8 munfs I wud luv tu be ona ov CubCraft az I'm le onle parsan hu can PvP in le entia wurld so u no sumwonz haking if la kil me so u can ban lam. I urlso hav url le ideaz fur ene nu gammod lat wud eva hav ene patenshul lik me v evrewon els wich I wil win evre game az wot I sed at la sdort ov lis aplicashan iz chru."

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
"Hi I'm a fetas huz ju tu be burn in 8 munfs I wud luv tu be ona ov CubCraft az I'm le onle parsan hu can PvP in le entia wurld so u no sumwonz haking if la kil me so u can ban lam. I urlso hav url le ideaz fur ene nu gammod lat wud eva hav ene patenshul lik me v evrewon els wich I wil win evre game az wot I sed at la sdort ov lis aplicashan iz chru."
That is terrible English but's it understandable. How can you do that pls teach me

Reactions: Lilleh__

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
What is your Minecraft username? ChIckEnNuggetMeMeS
What is your Discord name and tag? ChIckEnNuggetMeMeS#1850
Please provide a link to your Cubecraft forums profile. https://www.cubecraft.net/members/srklompenstein.63033/
How old are you? i em 7, but i will be 8 soon so that's 0ld enough!1!!
What country do you live in? does Mars counts as a country? :confused1:
What languages are you fluent in? yea, i speak mudkip. bonjour.
How much time do you spend on Cubecraft every day? uuh, 26 hours a day
Have you used the Cubecraft reports website? yes, i rebort haxors every day.
How many successful reports have you submitted on the Cubecraft reports website? my reports are geTing denied even when i got insulted for nub anD e/z kid, but now i do have 4 successful reports. but no worries, i report alot of plAyers every day
Do you have any past experience as a staff member on a public Minecraft or similar game server? I get moderated on a daily basis by helpers, anticheat and alcohol. oh and i have been a staff meMber in mcdonalds.
Have you ever been demoted from a staff team on a public Minecraft or similar game server? only 8 times. The first was because I flew over to the owners house in china and burned it down after he warned me for trolling players, and the other seven times were for extreme racism combined with nodus.
Have you ever been punished by the staff of Cubecraft or any other large Minecraft server? i hav been perm banned, does thiS count?

k thnx for reading my app for helpEr. but if i donot get the rank i will contact my daddy and he will certainly go to the police station. so gimme pls.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Write on this thread some stupid and idiotic helper applications.

I’ll start:

WHY I WOULDE BA A GOOD STAFF MEMBER
I am 14 years of age. I would love to becam a steff member so I can be a helpful person and strict when I need to be. I would love it help the cubecraft community as so many people HACK I can try my best to do everything I can to reduce Hakcing. I have also noticed that the cubecraft parkour has been under maintenance for a long time. I would love to help make the parkour.
THX
Yes please

I waNt StaFF bCausE I wanT to Become stuiff and I amz 14z and I wove to playz mincrft! I loike ling walks on the bech and i wasnt banned onc excupt thet une tim i was banned fr killuraa
I hope yu ecpt me appeal!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
60AD0985-2104-48BF-BA42-45FC79511153.jpeg

Need I say more?

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
WHY SHOULD I BE STAFF
beeeeeeecuz i loveeeeeee cubeeeeeeeeecraft and wheeeeeeeneeeeeeveeeeer someeeeeoneeeeeee hakcs i can reeeeeeeeeeek deeeeeeeeeem with /banaroni and beeeeeeesideeeeees i only haveeeeee 24987302947023947 bans and 9999999999999999 muteeeeeees and i haveeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeported 3490458430958345908 peeeeeeeeeople and had 1 of deeeeeeem acceeeeeeepteeeeed so i haveeeeee a greeeeeat knowleeeeedgeeeeeee on who hakcs. also i wanna beeeeeeee staff beeeeeecuze i will beeeeee ableeeee to show o----uh, heeeeeelp peeeeeopleeee cuz i haveeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen playing cubeeeeeeecwaft for a ton of timeeeeeeeee, like 1 dayeeeeeee.

- Da eeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeer

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
WHY SHOULD I BE STAFF
beeeeeeecuz i loveeeeeee cubeeeeeeeeecraft and wheeeeeeeneeeeeeveeeeer someeeeeoneeeeeee hakcs i can reeeeeeeeeeek deeeeeeeeeem with /banaroni and beeeeeeesideeeeees i only haveeeeee 24987302947023947 bans and 9999999999999999 muteeeeeees and i haveeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeported 3490458430958345908 peeeeeeeeeople and had 1 of deeeeeeem acceeeeeeepteeeeed so i haveeeeee a greeeeeat knowleeeeedgeeeeeee on who hakcs. also i wanna beeeeeeee staff beeeeeecuze i will beeeeee ableeeee to show o----uh, heeeeeelp peeeeeopleeee cuz i haveeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen playing cubeeeeeeecwaft for a ton of timeeeeeeeee, like 1 dayeeeeeee.

- Da eeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeer

For anyone who didn't understand, here is the translated version(spelled right, no extra e's, etc.):

WHY SHOULD I BE STAFF
Because I love cubecraft and whenever someone hacks I can wreck them with /ban. And besides I only have 24987302947023947 bans and 9999999999999999 mutes and I have reported 3490458430958345908 people and and had one of them accepted so I have a great knowledge on who hacks. Also I wanna be staff because I will be able to show o----uh, help people because I have been playing CubeCraft for a ton of time, like 1 day.

- The e Lover

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom