Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 352903

Write on this thread some stupid and idiotic helper applications.

I’ll start:

WHY I WOULDE BA A GOOD STAFF MEMBER
I am 14 years of age. I would love to becam a steff member so I can be a helpful person and strict when I need to be. I would love it help the cubecraft community as so many people HACK I can try my best to do everything I can to reduce Hakcing. I have also noticed that the cubecraft parkour has been under maintenance for a long time. I would love to help make the parkour.
THX

Last edited by a moderator:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Me are wanting to became a membor of seff, becuz me be wanting to banneron all the haxeroners! Me also wanting to has a helpor range, bc I wil gotten muchy famous. Me shoot are acceptet, bc me has skils and 4 win in guerras del cielo (translator kouldn'd transleet dat Xd)
Me not thinkering dat me 4 wernings et bannerons be problem, becus me be good helpor stil. Me no 200 messagos et reprots, but dat none proplem. Me hoping u'll axept my! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XOXOXOXOXO (no axept=you syte removes from WiNdOwS bc me fader=bos WiNdOwS XP.)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would be a good staff member because my friend used X-Ray once, so I installed killaura to get rid of him for you. I've also never been banned (except that one time, but that was an accident). I also heard you offer Obsidian rank perks to staff which means I could show off to my friends use /fly to find and report hackers much easier! Try to imagine me as a Spy Plane during the Cold War, except instead of detecting shady missile-related business, I'm detecting cheaters who have yet to be brought before the wonderful hammer of justice.

You think your staff team is good? Imagine it with me by their side, guiding and teaching the moderators how to more efficiently find cheaters to punish. See, I actually plan to do one-to-one mentoring for each of the moderators. I think it'll be a nice touch, having them learn from a master. I have, after all, accumulated a total of twenty-three successful reports over my many days on this magnificent server. My friends are often made jealous by this astonishing figure, because combined, Ron and Samantha have only reported six people, and they've been playing longer than I have!

I have a lot of experience under my figurative belt (though, in real life I don't wear belts because the XL-sized clothes from Primark are a tight fit). For example, I often leave my Smash Bros icon hovering over the 'Customs' option in the top-right corner of the character select screen, as a threat to anybody who tries to turn custom characters on. I am a very scary person when I need to be, which I think would be a good strength to have in games like Assassins. If somebody tried to kill me hack against me for example, I could threaten to ban their entire family with the click of my fingers. That'll make them stop in a jiffy!

My dad is friends with somebody at Mojang, so I know a lot about the game. I have this really good strategy for PvP that'll weed out all the hackers. Basically, I sit atop a roof with a bow, and just shoot at people until they get angry enough to expose their hacks. I know your staff team are good and all, but I doubt they're as smart as me, who has an impressive 152 IQ, so they've probably never thought to do this before. This is why you should hire me. Honestly, I think I might literally be the best person in the world at this game. This kid the other day was hacking, and I killed them despite only having iron armour. I would rate your staff team an 8/10 at best, but with me teaching them how to do their jobs a little bit better, I think we might be able to bring the staff team up to a 10/10.

I don't charge anything for my services by the way, unlike most of the greedy applicants you see on a daily basis. It disgusts me to see people charging actual money for this kind of service. It's a pleasure for me to be able to teach your staff team all they need to know to be as smart and as strong as I am when it comes to block-based games.

Oh, and my friend is Pewdiepie and he's asking if he can have the YouTuber rank. Obviously you're not going to say no to Peeeeeewdiepieeeeee, so just apply the rank to 'HotStuff42'. Thanks for your time, and I hope the staff team don't feel too bad when I get accepted. It must be hard knowing you're only second best, but please let them know that there's no shame in being second to me. I have, after all, inherited my intelligence from two parents who share a combined IQ of 404. In fact, they say it's the excessive intelligence that's made my skin so pale in recent years.

Thanks,
-HotStuff42

Edit: Wow, people really love/hate arrogant me. I should make HotStuff42 an official Sophie persona :3

Last edited:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I would be a good staff member because my friend used X-Ray once, so I installed killaura to get rid of him for you. I've also never been banned (except that one time, but that was an accident). I also heard you offer Obsidian rank perks to staff which means I could show off to my friends use /fly to find and report hackers much easier! Try to imagine me as a Spy Plane during the Cold War, except instead of detecting shady missile-related business, I'm detecting cheaters who have yet to be brought before the wonderful hammer of justice.

You think your staff team is good? Imagine it with me by their side, guiding and teaching the moderators how to more efficiently find cheaters to punish. See, I actually plan to do one-to-one mentoring for each of the moderators. I think it'll be a nice touch, having them learn from a master. I have, after all, accumulated a total of twenty-three successful reports over my many days on this magnificent server. My friends are often made jealous by this astonishing figure, because combined, Ron and Samantha have only reported six people, and they've been playing longer than I have!

I have a lot of experience under my figurative belt (though, in real life I don't wear belts because the XL-sized clothes from Primark are a tight fit). For example, I often leave my Smash Bros icon hovering over the 'Customs' option in the top-right corner of the character select screen, as a threat to anybody who tries to turn custom characters on. I am a very scary person when I need to be, which I think would be a good strength to have in games like Assassins. If somebody tried to kill me hack against me for example, I could threaten to ban their entire family with the click of my fingers. That'll make them stop in a jiffy!

My dad is friends with somebody at Mojang, so I know a lot about the game. I have this really good strategy for PvP that'll weed out all the hackers. Basically, I sit atop a roof with a bow, and just shoot at people until they get angry enough to expose their hacks. I know your staff team are good and all, but I doubt they're as smart as me, who has an impressive 152 IQ, so they've probably never thought to do this before. This is why you should hire me. Honestly, I think I might literally be the best person in the world at this game. This kid the other day was hacking, and I killed them despite only having iron armour. I would rate your staff team an 8/10 at best, but with me teaching them how to do their jobs a little bit better, I think we might be able to bring the staff team up to a 10/10.

I don't charge anything for my services by the way, unlike most of the greedy applicants you see on a daily basis. It disgusts me to see people charging actual money for this kind of service. It's a pleasure for me to be able to teach your staff team all they need to know to be as smart and as strong as I am when it comes to block-based games.

Oh, and my friend is Pewdiepie and he's asking if he can have the YouTuber rank. Obviously you're not going to say no to Peeeeeewdiepieeeeee, so just apply the rank to 'HotStuff42'. Thanks for your time, and I hope the staff team don't feel too bad when I get accepted. It must be hard knowing you're only second best, but please let them know that there's no shame in being second to me. I have, after all, inherited my intelligence from two parents who share a combined IQ of 404. In fact, they say it's the excessive intelligence that's made my skin so pale in recent years.

Thanks,
-HotStuff42
ok you're awesome

D

Deleted member 352903

YO STAFF I LIKE VERY MANY CUBECRGT AND WOULDE LIKE TOO JOIN YOUR STEFF TEM BECOUSE THERR ARE LOT OF HAX AND I LIKE TO HELP BANINH HAKCERS

D

Deleted member 352903

Hallo I think I deserv to Be a staff memebr, bbecause I hafe 4752 reports :) I hope u acept, thx
Proof:
PicsArt_04-18-02.30.16.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
WHY I WOULDE BA A GOOD STAFF MEMBER
Iam friends with alot of staff members. I'll be the best staff member, i'll ban alot of hackers and teamers.
I have never been banned or muted before. I swear, that i'll be the best. Please, accpet me.

Last edited:

schot

Dec 12, 2017
HELLO I AM zIwillcqmetoy0u_Xx2_ my age is 8 Years old and i want to be a staffmember so i can ban ALL the hackers on this server. because cubecraft is the best server!!! I will be the new antichaet so noone will ever hax anymore.I WILL BE Sentinentinial 2.0 !!!! I Have only hacked 1once but that was to kill a team because teaming is not allowed and i want to earn giftcards Be the best staffmember EVERRR. Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me m0derator rank because i was owner of hypixel before and notch is my BEST fr1end!!!! I also want /fly because my p4r3nts dont want me to buy OBsididan rank And i can show it off to all of my friends nvm dont have 1 So i CAN be the cooles person in the wordl. I Also want to give mYself some UberCueblets so i can be th e c00olest peopel in whol Minecarft Ever. MY cerdit card number is 3048-2342-123 if yOu want me To by Owner rank and my moms numer is 903249812. My pincode is 2933 so You can Buy owenr rank Adn Ubercuebtetrs
BYEE
PLS accept Because Inm thE beST!!!!!!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom