Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

May 7, 2020
the Netherlands
Hi, I want to talk about the wizard kit in 1.16. Of couse I highly appreciate all the things the cubecraft team does for the community. But I'm getting sick of the wizard kit in 1.16 FFA.

I get attacked by wizard lots of time in a session. So I tried why this kit is practically unfeatable by choosing it. THEY HAVE A STRENGTH POTION? Every time I choose samurai, a wizard shows up and just jump-hits me so he gets a WAY TOO painfull critical hit on me. He just has to hit me 3 times and I'm death, that's really annoying if I'm getting targeted by 1 of them.

Of course I want those players to have fun in game, but I heard lots of players being done playing cubecraft just because the wizard kit ruines their fun in-game. Please just fix this.

If you don't wanna do that, here are some solutions that might work:

- Samurai gets iron pants or iron helmet,
- Archer gets a more powerfull bow.
- Beast gets knockback on their sword and so does Warrior.
- Berseker, ehhh no one really cares about that kit.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: HikaruKimuraa

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Giving everyone kb on their swords just makes it annoying to fight people. because of the knockback its easier to kite (running away), and difficulter to combo. If someone hits you, you immediately fly out of your combo.
The archer kit can 4 shot a wizzard. The bow as it is does 1-1.5 hp against a beast. That is the same as an crit with warrior.
Samurai has speed you can also see that as overpowerd, because you can combo people more easy with speed. Also you can run forever to gain health back.

Yes the wizzard kit seems unfair but most people who play it arn't that good. By critspamming them they wil panic. If in and state of panic its more easy to combo/kill them.

Reactions: wdp_

Hexa

May 7, 2020
the Netherlands
Giving everyone kb on their swords just makes it annoying to fight people. because of the knockback its easier to kite (running away), and difficulter to combo. If someone hits you, you immediately fly out of your combo.
The archer kit can 4 shot a wizzard. The bow as it is does 1-1.5 hp against a beast. That is the same as an crit with warrior.
Samurai has speed you can also see that as overpowerd, because you can combo people more easy with speed. Also you can run forever to gain health back.

Yes the wizzard kit seems unfair but most people who play it arn't that good. By critspamming them they wil panic. If in and state of panic its more easy to combo/kill them.

That is the full point. The strength potion is way too good (I always play samurai).

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I personally use wizard a lot, because that's the only kit is strong enough to catch shoppers. Not only this, but it's always pretty good against runners with samurai and other 2v1ers, cleaners, etc.

I agree, that it's not fair enough, when you know how to use pots, so, there're some things to nerf.

What about samurai, they are already powerful against everyone else (except laggers) because of their knockback. Just to know, in 1.9 combat the same as in others, if you can keep your opponent higher and far away enough, than they can't even hit you.

You better not know how pro archers can destroy anyone. Just because you can't even step close enough to them, I've met maybe like 4 such players.

I don't think that's a good idea as well, knockback is used by kits, that are weak in close sword battle.

this kit is the worst kit ever. Even when it has axe (which is better in pvp), it's nearly impossible to fight someone because of cooldown AND because of weak armor it has. This is what I want to be upgraded

Reactions: res1237

jedibjorn

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, I want to talk about the wizard kit in 1.16. Of couse I highly appreciate all the things the cubecraft team does for the community. But I'm getting sick of the wizard kit in 1.16 FFA.

I get attacked by wizard lots of time in a session. So I tried why this kit is practically unfeatable by choosing it. THEY HAVE A STRENGTH POTION? Every time I choose samurai, a wizard shows up and just jump-hits me so he gets a WAY TOO painfull critical hit on me. He just has to hit me 3 times and I'm death, that's really annoying if I'm getting targeted by 1 of them.

Of course I want those players to have fun in game, but I heard lots of players being done playing cubecraft just because the wizard kit ruines their fun in-game. Please just fix this.

If you don't wanna do that, here are some solutions that might work:

- Samurai gets iron pants or iron helmet,
- Archer gets a more powerfull bow.
- Beast gets knockback on their sword and so does Warrior.
- Berseker, ehhh no one really cares about that kit.

Thanks for reading!
True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom