Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder0903

Jan 11, 2024
www.youtube.com
yooo what up nerds

So I was forced to work on an update, enjoy!

✨ FFA Featured Kit

We want the ability to add new kits but not overwhelm the selection when you first spawn in.

Introducing a weekly featured kit! Each week this kit will change from a pool of kits. This makes it easier to implement more content without impacting the core game too much.

• Blind Luck - Netherite Sword, Random armour, from Leather to Netherite, Protection 0-4, Sharpness 0-2
  • Stealth - Sharpness 3 Iron Sword, No Armour, Resistance 3, Invis Pot, Health Pot, End Crystal, which makes you invisible on click
  • Assassin - Iron Armour Protection 3, Sharpness 4, Iron Sword Slowness Pot, Leap Feather, which launches you
  • Barbarian (Java only) - Leather Armour Protection 3, Diamond Axe Sharpness 1
  • Poseidon (Moved into featured kits) - Diamond/Iron Armour Protection 1, Trident Loyalty 1

🎇 FFA Rocket PvP Event

We've added a new event, inspired by one of our previous gamemodes, QuakeCraft!

⚔️ New Duels Kits

If you didn't know, we recently hosted a community competition on Discord! We have added a few of those kits in-game and made some tweaks while playtesting. How exciting. Lots more content!
Coming soon:
  • Horse - Created by MarwanPro

👀 Other QoL

Along with the featured kits, we've added some Quality of Life features to Free for All!

Battle Log
We've added a battle log to FFA, meaning when you're killed, information about the last fight will be sent into the chat. In the FFA pre-lobbies, you'll also get a battle log item on your hotbar, click this to view the last 20 unique players from fights from your last life, showing your kills and information about them. You can also use /battlelog at any point to see the information about the last 20 unique people you fought. If you kill the same person, the info stacks/merges.

Damage indicators
From now on, when you have a fight in FFA, you'll see floating damage values, showing how much damage you're dealing. But don't worry; you have the ability to disable this in your FFA settings in the pre-lobby.

FFA
  • New event added - Rocket PvP
  • Featured kit stand
    • Blind Luck
    • Stealth
    • Assassin
    • Barbarian
    • Poseidon
  • Battle log implemented
  • Added floating damage indicators
Duels
  • New kits
    • Palisade - Created by SquishyFerret
    • Fisherman - Created by BLST GHG
    • Trickster - Created by Sparkie
    • Wizard - Created by IIMoxi
Rank
  • Touch Grass cage added
  • Hell cage added
  • Toxic win effect added
  • Need healing gravestone added
  • Popcorn arrow trail added
  • Toxic arrow trail added
  • 5 prefixes added
bless up porkins 🐷
Everything else looks great, but the stealth kit looks kinda garbage. Imagine a warrior vs stealth... or even beast or samurai vs stealth. 3 shot every time

Gl2Yt

Jul 27, 2023
Phillipines Davao,city
Pronouns
He/Him
yooo what up nerds

✨ FFA Featured Kit

We want the ability to add new kits but not overwhelm the selection when you first spawn in.

Introducing a weekly featured kit! Each week this kit will change from a pool of kits. This makes it easier to implement more content without impacting the core game too much.

• Blind Luck - Netherite Sword, Random armour, from Leather to Netherite, Protection 0-4, Sharpness 0-2
  • Stealth - Sharpness 3 Iron Sword, No Armour, Resistance 3, Invis Pot, Health Pot, End Crystal, which makes you invisible on click
  • Assassin - Iron Armour Protection 3, Sharpness 4, Iron Sword Slowness Pot, Leap Feather, which launches you
  • Poseidon (Moved into featured kits) - Diamond/Iron Armour Protection 1, Trident Loyalty 1

🎇 FFA Rocket PvP Event

⚔️ New Duels Kits

If you didn't know, we recently hosted a community competition on Discord! We have added a few of those kits in-game and made some tweaks while playtesting. How exciting. Lots more content!
Coming soon:

👀 Other QoL

Along with the featured kits, we've added some Quality of Life features to Free for All!

Battle Log
We've added a battle log to FFA, meaning when you're killed, information about the last fight will be sent into the chat. In the FFA pre-lobbies, you'll also get a battle log item on your hotbar, click this to view the last 20 unique players from fights from your last life, showing your kills and information about them. You can also use /battlelog at any point to see the information about the last 20 unique people you fought. If you kill the same person, the info stacks/merges.

Damage indicators
From now on, when you have a fight in FFA, you'll see floating damage values, showing how much damage you're dealing. But don't worry; you have the ability to disable this in your FFA settings in the pre-lobby.

FFA
  • Featured kit stand
    • Blind Luck
    • Stealth
    • Assassin
    • Barbarian
    • Poseidon
  • Battle log implemented
Duels
  • New kits
Rank
  • Touch Grass cage added
  • Hell cage added
  • Toxic win effect added
  • 5 prefixes added
bless up porkins 🐷
looks good

ffroztbite

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 22, 2023
The Tundra
www.twitch.tv
yooo what up nerds

✨ FFA Featured Kit

🎇 FFA Rocket PvP Event

⚔️ New Duels Kits

Coming soon:

👀 Other QoL

Battle Log

Damage indicators

FFA
  • Featured kit stand
    • Blind Luck
    • Stealth
    • Assassin
    • Barbarian
    • Poseidon
  • Battle log implemented
Duels
  • New kits
Rank
  • Touch Grass cage added
  • Hell cage added
  • Toxic win effect added
  • 5 prefixes added
bless up porkins 🐷
I helped name trickery with sparkie awhile back, so cool to see it in game!!

Reactions: Reesle

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Everything looks fantastic, it just seems like the average Java FFA player is not a big fan of the rocket fight event. I was in a FULL lobby, voted for rocket fight, and 3 minutes later... ta da

1705632928276.png

Don't get me wrong I adore quakecraft, but I don't see how this event makes sense for FFA, the capture the flag and king of the hill ones don't force the ENTIRE lobby to participate, and they still are completely PvP based, unlike quakecraft.

Not only that but, some people had some pretty sweet killstreaks and bought themselves some fancy gear, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was randomly naked and lost my killstreak to an incoming rocket!

I'd encourage the developer/admin working on FFA to nick themselves at a random lobby and see it play out by themselves. I am still surprised at how the ENTIRE lobby practically left.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Everything looks fantastic, it just seems like the average Java FFA player is not a big fan of the rocket fight event. I was in a FULL lobby, voted for rocket fight, and 3 minutes later... ta da

View attachment 226483

Don't get me wrong I adore quakecraft, but I don't see how this event makes sense for FFA, the capture the flag and king of the hill ones don't force the ENTIRE lobby to participate, and they still are completely PvP based, unlike quakecraft.

Not only that but, some people had some pretty sweet killstreaks and bought themselves some fancy gear, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was randomly naked and lost my killstreak to an incoming rocket!

I'd encourage the developer/admin working on FFA to nick themselves at a random lobby and see it play out by themselves. I am still surprised at how the ENTIRE lobby practically left.
Whenever Rocket PvP is voted, I also leave the lobby. I find it random, imprecise, and not skill-based. Also a huge stats killer.

BBFIChe

Feb 12, 2022
Yoooooo, just looked at the pictures and that's insane. I love those new features!

l47c

Feb 2, 2024
yooo what up nerds

✨ FFA Featured Kit

🎇 FFA Rocket PvP Event

⚔️ New Duels Kits

Coming soon:

👀 Other QoL

Battle Log

Damage indicators

FFA
  • Featured kit stand
    • Blind Luck
    • Stealth
    • Assassin
    • Barbarian
    • Poseidon
  • Battle log implemented
Duels
  • New kits
Rank
  • Touch Grass cage added
  • Hell cage added
  • Toxic win effect added
  • 5 prefixes added
bless up porkins 🐷
The new kit is Op and cool at the same time

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

samag1910

Feb 22, 2024
Everything else looks great, but the stealth kit looks kinda garbage. Imagine a warrior vs stealth... or even beast or samurai vs stealth. 3 shot every time
That's the thing though. It's not supposed to win a direct fight. It's supposed to catch you into a surprise combo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom