Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

samag1910

Feb 22, 2024
So recently I’ve realized that many players have misconceptions abouts the kits in the game. They think that Snipers are underpowered, that Warriors & Beasts are the only viable kits, etc. This is why I made the first ever tier list, so newer players can understand the game better. This list will also include featured kits.

F
Poseidon: This is the only truly unviable kit in the game. First, it has the weakest armor in the game, being 3HKO’d by the Warrior. What doesn’t help is that the other kit got buffs to their armor, like the Sniper having Protection 2. Its gimmick is that it can throw its trident, but this barely does any damage. It can also swim fast, but many maps don’t even have water. Overall, this kit is very poorly designed & is Outclassed by the Warrior.

D
Beast: It's here because it's outclassed by the Warrior. While the Warrior got a buff to its damage, the Beast got no buff at all. The Warrior’s DPS means it can more easily land a kill before they even realize. At least the Beast is better against teamers, since its armor gives more time to run away.

C
Blind Luck: This kit’s armor is random, so it’s very hard to rank it. I’ll just put it here.

Warrior: At the top of C tier, we have the Warrior. I like this one. It's simple, but effective. It has Sharpness 2, meaning it can easily defeat another player before they realize it. This combined with its armor means it is extremely effective in a fair close-range fight. It’s also amazing at pinning other players to a wall. However, its lack of knockback or speed makes it hard to escape a fight.

B
Samurai: It’s very fast, which is very useful for many things. First it means it can easily escape fights & chase other players. In addition, it also makes it easier to ambush. It even makes combos do more damage. It also has Feather Falling 3, which makes it even easier to escape fights. However, its weak armor makes it easy to pin it to a wall. It also means a combo or ambush can quickly kill it. Overall, it’s like a glass cannon; it can hit hard, but gets hit hard.
A
Sniper: This may seem like a weird choice but let me explain. When its bow is charged up it can 4HKO even a Warrior & with good timing, you can easily keep anyone away. It also has Knockback 1, making it easy to knock opponents away, to shoot them with your bow again. It can also get killstreaks of 20-50 by camping. It's still bad against teamers though & has a bad reputation of being weak.

Assassin: It can jump to crazy heights with its ability. This means it can easily explore any map. It also makes it great at escaping fights. Its very high DPS also helps too. However, its leaping can be a bit laggy sometimes & has weak armor.

S
Stealth: Even without invisibility, it still has strong armor, high DPS, & splash potions of swiftness & blindness, making it sort of like a Samurai with more armor. With invisibility however, it’s suddenly the best ambusher in the game. It also makes it even easier to escape. Even when an enemy gets hit, they may still get confused.

SS
Wizard: It’s easily the most OP kit in the game. It has the highest DPS in the game, is fast as the Samurai, has healing potions, harming potions, poison potions, etc. It needs a major nerf & takes zero skill to play.

Reactions: Desiderata

maggienoodles

Mar 10, 2024
netherite kite should be in S tier. its broken with the dps and if you get lucky you can get basically full diamond armour and just 3rd party melt people. Sniper should be lower cos if people dont know what their doing, they will get destroyed Stealth is trash tho imo

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom