Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
hey,

so i've seen theres a new kit in FFA - Blind Luck. it's pretty cool. an idea i had - the kit could interchange it's armour:

when a user using Blind Luck kills someone, they can gain a random piece of the armour of the person they killed. this encourages people to go after players with better armour.

or a slightly different idea:

if a person using Blind Luck kills a wizard, they get the "four leaf clover" ability for the next kill. when they kill someone, they are guarunteed to get the best piece of armour that the person has. if you are wearing all gold armour, and you kill a beast kit, you'd get a diamond chest plate.

feel free to suggest improvements!

Reactions: Rocks1

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
hey,

so i've seen theres a new kit in FFA - Blind Luck. it's pretty cool. an idea i had - the kit could interchange it's armour:

when a user using Blind Luck kills someone, they can gain a random piece of the armour of the person they killed. this encourages people to go after players with better armour.

if a person using Blind Luck kills a wizard, they get the "four leaf clover" ability for the next kill. when they kill someone, they are guarunteed to get the best piece of armour that the person has. if you are wearing all gold armour, and you kill a beast kit, you'd get a diamond chest plate.

The blind luck kit can already be somewhat broken as some people will purposely die until they get a full set of diamond prot 3 or some such thing thus I don’t think this would work well currently. However if cube made the chances of getting good armour lower the first suggestion could definitely be viable. However I don’t really see the second suggestion being added.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hey,

Sounds interesting I will move this to feedback and suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom