Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Wizard

Wizard is the best kit in FFA, that's just a fact. It's only a bit op, so it doesn't dwarf the competition, but it's still the best kit. It's also the most skill based, so I think it should stay near the top, but I still think it should get a small nerf. So for anyone that doesn't know, Wizard's whole gimmick is that it has potions, a lot of potions! It gets 2 potions of regeneration, 3 potions of speed, 1 potion of strength, 2 splash potions of healing, 2 splash potions of instant damage and 1 splash potion of poison. It also receives one random potion every kill.

My suggestion is to take away it's splash potion of poison, as that is the most annoying potion it has. This would also mean that it can't receive poison potions from kills anymore. I think 1 of it's starting speed potions should also be removed. This would mean it would start with 2 potions, instead of 3. Which is still 6 minutes worth of speed, so as long as you're getting a fair amount of kills, you should still have enough speed potions. These changes would still keep Wizard strong, but it would bring it more in line with the other kits. However, I think it would still be the strongest kit after these nerfs.

Outro
TLDR; Remove Wizard's poison potion and 1 of it's speed potions.
I hope that these changes could be implemented in the upcoming Battle Arena/FFA update. As this would make the game more balanced in my opinion.​

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I disagree with removing the poison potion, but I agree with reducing the 3 speed potions down to 2 speed potions.

Reactions: Dualninja

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wizard

Wizard is the best kit in FFA, that's just a fact. It's not op and it doesn't dwarf the competition, but it's still the best kit. It's also the most skill based, so I think it should stay near the top, but I still think it should get a small nerf. So for anyone that doesn't know, Wizard's whole gimmick is that it has potions, a lot of potions! It gets 2 potions of regeneration, 3 potions of speed, 1 potion of strength, 2 splash potions of healing, 2 splash potions of instant damage and 1 splash potion of poison. It also receives one random potion every kill.

My suggestion is to take away it's splash potion of poison, as that is the most annoying potion it has. This would also mean that it can't receive poison potions from kills anymore. I think 1 of it's starting speed potions should also be removed. This would mean it would start with 2 potions, instead of 3. Which is still 4 minutes worth of speed, so as long as you're getting a fair amount of kills, you should still have enough speed potions. These changes would still keep Wizard strong, but it would bring it more in line with the other kits. However, I think it would still be the strongest kit after these nerfs.

Outro
I hope that these changes could be implemented in the upcoming Battle Arena/FFA update. As this would make the game more balanced in my opinion.​
The wizard kit i see it so good in this time

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
ITS NOT OP?? homie I get max 30ks on average on any other kit and on wiz? I get like 50-60 avg
Ok fair point, it's a bit op. That's why I want it nerfed. I've edited the thread to call it a bit op, instead of not op.

Reactions: Reesle

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
Wizard

Wizard is the best kit in FFA, that's just a fact. It's only a bit op, so it doesn't dwarf the competition, but it's still the best kit. It's also the most skill based, so I think it should stay near the top, but I still think it should get a small nerf. So for anyone that doesn't know, Wizard's whole gimmick is that it has potions, a lot of potions! It gets 2 potions of regeneration, 3 potions of speed, 1 potion of strength, 2 splash potions of healing, 2 splash potions of instant damage and 1 splash potion of poison. It also receives one random potion every kill.

My suggestion is to take away it's splash potion of poison, as that is the most annoying potion it has. This would also mean that it can't receive poison potions from kills anymore. I think 1 of it's starting speed potions should also be removed. This would mean it would start with 2 potions, instead of 3. Which is still 6 minutes worth of speed, so as long as you're getting a fair amount of kills, you should still have enough speed potions. These changes would still keep Wizard strong, but it would bring it more in line with the other kits. However, I think it would still be the strongest kit after these nerfs.

Outro
I can agree with removing the poison but if that happens, I hope the cooldown goes from 3 to 2.5 and to have a splash potion of Weakness.

• Disagree

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I agree with you to nerf speed potion or cancel speed potion from wizard kit so that the Samurai kit becomes more useful.

Anyway it is very clear that the wizard kit is OP and should get a nerf

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom