Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which would you like to see released before Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
The blockwars one doesn't apply to java.
The map update is hype but we already have some new maps, so I can wait for that.
Battle arena update is scary, idk what they will do with that tbh. I kinda want it but I also feel like it is not necessary...
Therefore, the eggwars update is the mot hype for me, finally free from S2! And I have a few friends who recently returned to the game and in order for them to keep playing we need that OG eggwars to come back... :P

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I like the new maps. But as dreamer said, we need the old eggwars, I hope the op materials will be removed (strength potion emrld etc) and the old eggwars will come back.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
They obviously didn’t follow this poll xD
The one update that got 0 votes 🤣
IMG_4291.png

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars session 3 pls it’s going bs k to session 2 and we liked that
It's not going completely back. It's going to be a sort of mash between season 1 and 2 with regards to the shop, and the enchantment shop is being replaced with a new shop and new game mechanics.
I'm trying really hard to get it done by Christmas. 🤞

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
It's not going completely back. It's going to be a sort of mash between season 1 and 2 with regards to the shop, and the enchantment shop is being replaced with a new shop and new game mechanics.
So season 3 of Eggwars will arrive by Christmas, is it true? Is it similar to the old eggwars or will it be different?

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't overwork yourself, take your time. We're all really exited for season 3, but we don't want you to exert yourself. Remember to take breaks and be mindful of your mental health.

Reactions: Loskol and Reesle

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't overwork yourself, take your time. We're all really exited for season 3, but we don't want you to exert yourself. Remember to take breaks and be mindful of your mental health.
It's all good :heart:. Java is nearly done, just doing some menu stuff with it now, but once that's done the bedrock menus should be easy. Then we can do some team testing and get feedback on it.
Should be done S O O N™️

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i voted for Battle Arena just now, im shocked that i was the only vote 😂, i dont play eggwars or blockwars that much but i do play battle Arena the most out of them, Super glad theyre releasing an update for Battle Arena, hope theres new kits for OP and Normal.

Reactions: Reesle

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Any leaks and or riddles about the update you can give?!?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Any leaks and or riddles about the update you can give?!?
Hmm. Not really. The shop items I've added some stuff from season 1 back, and adjusted the prices of most of the items. We had a couple of internal games a few weeks ago with mods and helpers and the feedback was good, it feels much closer to how it used to. Discounts are staying.
With the enchantment shop going, enchantments are going back onto the items in the shop.
Item prices will be tweaked within the first couple of weeks after release based on feedback too.

The new mid shop is going to introduce some really cool and interesting mechanics which affect either individual players, individual teams, or the whole game.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm. Not really. The shop items I've added some stuff from season 1 back, and adjusted the prices of most of the items. We had a couple of internal games a few weeks ago with mods and helpers and the feedback was good, it feels much closer to how it used to. Discounts are staying.
With the enchantment shop going, enchantments are going back onto the items in the shop.
Item prices will be tweaked within the first couple of weeks after release based on feedback too.

The new mid shop is going to introduce some really cool and interesting mechanics which affect either individual players, individual teams, or the whole game.
Now I’m really excited for Christmas! :D

bubbles5804

Aug 18, 2023
england
Pronouns
He/Him
Sry I thought it was a full rewind really hope neofre Christmas
🤞

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
It's all good :heart:. Java is nearly done, just doing some menu stuff with it now, but once that's done the bedrock menus should be easy. Then we can do some team testing and get feedback on it.
Should be done S O O N™️
Thank you for the updates! Appreciate it :)

Woah! This sounds like the best of both worlds! I’m so happy discounts are staying. It’s evident you were listening to the community for this update, so thank you for that. ❤️

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Man this update is getting very exited

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom