Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Swordsman in basic (very broken) and speed or healing on normal and OP. I wish I could use Enderman more but the pearl waiting times is too long.

Reactions: zSeann

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Swordsman in basic (very broken) and speed or healing on normal and OP. I wish I could use Enderman more but the pearl waiting times is too long.
Yes agreed, you need to wait a bit too long

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I use the swordsman kit for basic, and when I forget to switch. For Normal and OP I usually use the Enderman kit. In solo it takes too long to get enderpearls though, something I would like to change...

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Depends on the map, but I mostly use scout for normal mode and sometimes iron for basic.

-If you want a better explaintion on these kits please ask why I choose these kits.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Scout (the speed potions one). You can get swords, armour, and enchantments just by out-performing unskilled players. But you can't get speed potions through any other means, and the ability to guarantee escape from combat is extremely underrated. There's a reason people still use the Ninja kit in FFA despite it being objectively the worst kit in the game.

D

Deleted member 489420

I normaly use iron golem kit, but when i have a prank/troll mood i go with coward(32 eggs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom