Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmmmie

Helper Slushy
Staff member
πŸ™Œ Helper
Dec 31, 2017
Icey Land
I sometimes use Scout (speed and a stone sword) but recently I've started using Iron Golem (iron helmet, leggings and boots).

Reactions: zSeann

Jiivan

Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have the same priorities as you Seann. For basic, I like the swordsman kit, as it gives a sharpness II stone sword that can be super beneficial. For normal, I like the speed one.

Nyawh

Sleepy Translator
Staff member
🌍 Translator
Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
I usually use the Swordsman in Basic. In Normal or OP I like to use the Smuggler kit! c:

Quis

Feb 4, 2020
Juice WRLD's backyard
www.cubecraft.net
I like Swordsman for Basic and Normal because that sword (Stone, Sharpness II) is better than most of the swords in those game modes.

For Overpowered, I like Scout more because of the speed. But I'm that kind of player that forgets to change his kit so most of the time I have a useless stone sword when it's Overpowered :p.

Maaarijn

Mar 12, 2017
the Netherlands
reports.cubecraft.net
I used to play with swordsman a lot, as it is very good in basic in my opinion. Tho last time I started playing with the luberjack kit more. The axe is just so good and I love to slay other players with it. Especially in basic you can deal a lot of damage with it!

zSeann

Sep 23, 2017
I used to play with swordsman a lot, as it is very good in basic in my opinion. Tho last time I started playing with the luberjack kit more. The axe is just so good and I love to slay other players with it. Especially in basic you can deal a lot of damage with it!
True true

Reactions: Maaarijn

Levi_the_pro

Nov 21, 2016
I use lumberjack so I can mine those chests fast and get a fast 1st rush lumberjack also does a good amount of dmg in normal and basic so it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Been a little busy after moving across the country, love you guys! ❀️
FalseMike comes April 1st. Stay tuned πŸ‘€
AlexpYT192 wrote on Spoon's profile.
ese perfil no sera el hombre topo ese del mar con piernas verdad
Hello Good night To where I can send my portafolio to see if I can apply to skin designer
just joined mod -_-
Top Bottom