Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Swordsman in basic (very broken) and speed or healing on normal and OP. I wish I could use Enderman more but the pearl waiting times is too long.

Reactions: zSeann

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Swordsman in basic (very broken) and speed or healing on normal and OP. I wish I could use Enderman more but the pearl waiting times is too long.
Yes agreed, you need to wait a bit too long

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I use the swordsman kit for basic, and when I forget to switch. For Normal and OP I usually use the Enderman kit. In solo it takes too long to get enderpearls though, something I would like to change...

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Depends on the map, but I mostly use scout for normal mode and sometimes iron for basic.

-If you want a better explaintion on these kits please ask why I choose these kits.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Scout (the speed potions one). You can get swords, armour, and enchantments just by out-performing unskilled players. But you can't get speed potions through any other means, and the ability to guarantee escape from combat is extremely underrated. There's a reason people still use the Ninja kit in FFA despite it being objectively the worst kit in the game.

D

Deleted member 489420

I normaly use iron golem kit, but when i have a prank/troll mood i go with coward(32 eggs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom