Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Swordsman, best kit in basic for sure. In normal its also usefull because the only sword better you can insta get is sharp 2 iron, and those chances are small. And even in op its sometimes better then when you get a diamond sword no enchants.

Reactions: zSeann

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Swordsman, best kit in basic for sure. In normal its also usefull because the only sword better you can insta get is sharp 2 iron, and those chances are small. And even in op its sometimes better then when you get a diamond sword no enchants.
Swordsman is very usefull.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like the swordsman kit in Basic and Normal. In OP I use different kits, mostly scout.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have the same priorities as you Seann. For basic, I like the swordsman kit, as it gives a sharpness II stone sword that can be super beneficial. For normal, I like the speed one.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like Swordsman for Basic and Normal because that sword (Stone, Sharpness II) is better than most of the swords in those game modes.

For Overpowered, I like Scout more because of the speed. But I'm that kind of player that forgets to change his kit so most of the time I have a useless stone sword when it's Overpowered :p.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
I used to play with swordsman a lot, as it is very good in basic in my opinion. Tho last time I started playing with the luberjack kit more. The axe is just so good and I love to slay other players with it. Especially in basic you can deal a lot of damage with it!
True true

Reactions: Maaarijn

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I use lumberjack so I can mine those chests fast and get a fast 1st rush lumberjack also does a good amount of dmg in normal and basic so it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom