Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe Cubecraft works hard to discourage player vs player hacks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
Hi,

I'm just tired as heck of hackers, and I am long-time player of the fun server game eggwars. My questions are below.

1. Are there any video examples that Cubecraft can provide that show clear evidence of hacking (just in-case someone is not sure what hacking looks like)?

2. Is it a discretionary decision for the report monitors to find a user guilty of hacking (do report judges favor certain players and disregard video evidence of hacking)?

Thanks.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Maybe this is not the best answer but...
The reason why there are hackers in Eggwars is due to the fact that this game is one of the most popular on this server. This, as consequence, attract a lot people to play on it and that includes hackers. The same thing happens in Skywars and Survival Games so this could be why people think they are still a bunch of hackers on Cubecraft although Sentinel exists.

Are there any video examples that Cubecraft can provide that show clear evidence of hacking (just in-case someone is not sure what hacking looks like)?
There's no need to show any video as you can find easily thousands of them on YouTube ;)
Also, there are many types of hacks so you would have to specify what hack you would like to know about.

Is it a discretionary decision for the report monitors to find a user guilty of hacking (do report judges favor certain players and disregard video evidence of hacking)?
I don't exactly get what you mean but I can assure (Sr.) Moderators punish players who are found as hackers, if they are not sure about one in a video, they consult this with other Staff members to have a better decision.
Mods don't punish innocent players unless they are sure they are hacking.

They can either ban someone through Reports section (video evidence needed) or ban in game (when they see a hacker in a game).

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
1. Are there any video examples that Cubecraft can provide that show clear evidence of hacking (just in-case someone is not sure what hacking looks like?
You can search on YouTube "Lezappen" He made awesome videos explaining everything, about sentinel, about hackers, etc.

P

PingXL

I honestly think that Cubecraft are working hard to stop hackers however Cubecraft is a server known for not blocking that much hacks. They should get more staff, like Hypixel???

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
CubeCraft has installed a new System called sentinel that is monitoring the server and is already cleaning up the servers and doing a fabulous job of watching players

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe this is not the best answer but...
The reason why there are hackers in Eggwars is due to the fact that this game is one of the most popular on this server. This, as consequence, attract a lot people to play on it and that includes hackers. The same thing happens in Skywars and Survival Games so this could be why people think they are still a bunch of hackers on Cubecraft although Sentinel exists.

There's no need to show any video as you can find easily thousands of them on YouTube ;)
Also, there are many types of hacks so you would have to specify what hack you would like to know about.

I don't exactly get what you mean but I can assure (Sr.) Moderators punish players who are found as hackers, if they are not sure about one in a video, they consult this with other Staff members to have a better decision.
Mods don't punish innocent players unless they are sure they are hacking.

They can either ban someone through Reports section (video evidence needed) or ban in game (when they see a hacker in a game).

For more questions feel free to send me a private message.
-locked :)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom