Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Hun, that's kind of like saying that only the rich should be allowed to vote for the president. This server isn't just for donors, and I'm sorry we don't have more perks at the moment, but I feel that even stone ranks deserve a say as they have to live with the outcome as well. On a side note, if you have any ideas for perks that aren't against the EULA's very strict no-pay-to-win law, make a thread here in the suggestions area. :)
It is for the vote system ingame like Skywars with Overpowerd Normal Basic

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
You know I love that people are saying 'get used to it' while I clearly said in my first post on this thread "I'm better at 1.9 PvP". I just like 1.8 better because there are more starts involved and it's not about this:
SG and SW: Luck
EW and MW: Camping
BW and CP: Having the better kit

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
As you know in 1.9 weapons now have cooldown. In Minecraft 1.9.2 you can bypass this. If you give a player haste of 255 for unlimited time, the weapons cooldown disappears. Also you can make the particles invisible to avoid them being annoying. I think Cubecraft should make a plugin which gives players within PvP haste on the maximum level, this would remove the cooldowns and make players happy. Thanks

Camezonda
Cube is 1.9. Going back to ' 1.8 ' pvp will please the haters in my opinion.

OpticROBBAN

Apr 5, 2016
Ohio
Yeah I hate the cooldown its so anoying u cant even hit without it laging and stupid lags i agree with you
+1

Last edited by a moderator:

_shuby_

Apr 5, 2016
1.9 has finally brought strategy and skill to pvp in minecraft, before it depend on how fast you could spam the left click button. People only hate pvp know cause of this reason, as they have to change their strategy and make new ones. I think people just have to get use to it and stop complaining about it.

Reactions: Earth

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
1.9 has finally brought strategy and skill to pvp in minecraft, before it depend on how fast you could spam the left click button. People only hate pvp know cause of this reason, as they have to change their strategy and make new ones. I think people just have to get use to it and stop complaining about it.
Once again. People are completely ignoring the fact that some of us are better at 1.9, like me, and yet keep thinking were noobs at 1.9, just because we prefer 1.8. Also, if you can figure-8 strafe as good as I do, you could beat almost any spam clicker in 1.8.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I'm better in 1.8 pvp, but is that a reason that we are noob at 1.9? Actually I'm getting better in 1.9 PvP. :)

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
:v when will this ever end...
No
Besides, this is the only big server that already put a 1.9 version only.
So it will attract people who really wants to play 1.9 pvp, since other big server, even if they say that they are compatible to both, that it is still using 1.8 pvp.
So, your argument about the cube loses player is invalid, as it is adding more player who likes 1.9
Besides, 1.8 pvp is too meh, as being said before, it is just about spamming and speed II. Which is the problem of Block wars before 1.9 (Still hating for no regen I).

My vote? no :v
Besides, srsly? 255 haste?
K, Instant Break on Block Wars
Rip Obsidian Protecting on eggwars

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
:v when will this ever end...
No
Besides, this is the only big server that already put a 1.9 version only.
So it will attract people who really wants to play 1.9 pvp, since other big server, even if they say that they are compatible to both, that it is still using 1.8 pvp.
So, your argument about the cube loses player is invalid, as it is adding more player who likes 1.9
Besides, 1.8 pvp is too meh, as being said before, it is just about spamming and speed II. Which is the problem of Block wars before 1.9 (Still hating for no regen I).

My vote? no :v
Besides, srsly? 255 haste?
K, Instant Break on Block Wars
Rip Obsidian Protecting on eggwars
You. I like you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom