Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
hi

when people vote for the free perk voting option it says in chat which perk was chosen:
1714086351835.png

i have no idea what any of the perks (or at least their names) are though so i think it should probably allow you to hover over the perk name and give you a small description of the perk, similar to how you can hover over a name to see someone's level or any of the voting options to see the amount of votes

Edit: i think it could also use the same description when you hover over the enchantment books you get in your inventory with some perks (if that's possible? assume it is), for the same reason

Last edited:

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024
hi

when people vote for the free perk voting option it says in chat which perk was chosen:
View attachment 230010

i have no idea what any of the perks (or at least their names) are though so i think it should probably allow you to hover over the perk name and give you a small description of the perk, similar to how you can hover over a name to see someone's level or any of the voting options to see the amount of votes

Edit: i think it could also use the same description when you hover over the enchantment books you get in your inventory with some perks (if that's possible? assume it is), for the same reason
Interesting idea, It's a sad that this cannot be repeated on bedrock.

Verideta

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
hi

View attachment 230010

I agree with your suggestion 👍!

Reactions: xHappyMood

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Funny enough @Fesa suggested this about 2 months ago, we added it into our backlog to add to EggWars. It'll probably be hover text or similar to Bedrock, where it's said in chat, to keep the networks consistent. Sadly I don't have an ETA of it getting added, but at least you know it's on the backlog! :D

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom