• Yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

AdamMikhailov

Apr 3, 2016
Earth
Omg people, we have practiced it. Why does everybody think we haven't tried the update and are just hating on us.
I'm not hating on you, Im not a huge fan of the new 1.9 update myself. I'm just supplying an opposing argument. If you were 'skilled' in the 1.8 update, you can become just as good with the new 1.9 update, but just like the 1.8 update you need to keep practicing to get back to the skill level you once were. You're not alone in this boat, everyone has to get back to the level they once were and the new update allows for newer players to the same thing. Keep practicing, you might not like it now but it'll grow on you.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
If there is going to be haste that will cancel out the cooldown that will be one problem solved for many but then another problem will come up. As stated above the ax damage will be horribly unbalanced finishing an opponent off with 2 or 3 spam combo hits, so if you are going to add haste high enough to neutralize the weapon cooldowns axes must be removed, as it will leave to another thing for players to complain about

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
noo We need more perks for donators....
Hun, that's kind of like saying that only the rich should be allowed to vote for the president. This server isn't just for donors, and I'm sorry we don't have more perks at the moment, but I feel that even stone ranks deserve a say as they have to live with the outcome as well. On a side note, if you have any ideas for perks that aren't against the EULA's very strict no-pay-to-win law, make a thread here in the suggestions area. :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm not hating on you, Im not a huge fan of the new 1.9 update myself. I'm just supplying an opposing argument. If you were 'skilled' in the 1.8 update, you can become just as good with the new 1.9 update, but just like the 1.8 update you need to keep practicing to get back to the skill level you once were. You're not alone in this boat, everyone has to get back to the level they once were and the new update allows for newer players to the same thing. Keep practicing, you might not like it now but it'll grow on you.
I'm better at 1.9 PvP actually, I just like 1.8 better.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The community's dissatisfaction with 1.9 was noted a long time ago, and a solution is being formulated that'll benefit both 1.8 and 1.9 users.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
are you guys stupid MAY I REMIND YOU ITS HASTE not COOLDOWN remover so stop thinking that will help becuz then you can mine obisidian in 3 seconds with a stone picaxe...you guys never really think about stuff do you ITS COMMON SENSE evry1 knows haste makes you do stuff faster so mining wont matter

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
are you guys stupid MAY I REMIND YOU ITS HASTE not COOLDOWN remover so stop thinking that will help becuz then you can mine obisidian in 3 seconds with a stone picaxe...you guys never really think about stuff do you ITS COMMON SENSE evry1 knows haste makes you do stuff faster so mining wont matter
Correct, but you can add haste onto a weapon, this won't effect pickaxes, axes, etc. Also please don't call us "stupid", because you cannot spell "obsidian", "pickaxe", "because" and "everyone".

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
#goodytwoshoeslife its called slang my friend here you go... obsidian because and pickaxe
TESTED: Also obsidian doesn't break instantly, it works like a normal pickaxe... but stone and other mine-able blocks break instantly. Anyway, the haste will only work on weapons.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I think that the developers can make it so the weapons can only use the haste for attacking. I have tested the haste on 255 level, and all wielded items like swords, pickaxes, shovels and axes ibreak dirt, grass, leaves, gravel and sand instantly and doesn't break stone, obsidian, sandstone and planks instantly, it break them on normal speeds.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
@da egg war lover , do you mind if you not be rude? You need to appreciate that people are trying to help the server.

@Camezonda , I believe there is a way to get rid of the cooldown altogether, so that there's no weird plugin that attempts to distinguish breaking blocks + PvP. However, I am not sure.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Cubecraft needs to use this!!!!! (plugins wise and adding it to the weapons not head slot)

Reactions: diogo

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I prefer 1.9 PvP over 1.8 PvP, so my answer is gonna be no. But I can see why people want this to be added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom