Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Some of you might've seen my previous suggestion however I want to suggest this as well since Minecraft in general is changing a lot.

Skywars & Lucky Islands are nearly the same game, the loot & voting is different indeed however I don't think it's unique enough to take 2 spots on the Java network. Minerware is a really unique & original cubecraft game that would deserve to be on Cubecraft. Hence is why I suggest to merge Skywars & Lucky islands.

Skylegends or Lucky Legends
  • Contains the best Skywars & Lucky Islands maps.
  • Contains the best and most unique Skywars & Lucky Islands items.
  • Make polls about what type of items that the game should have, it will give you a good view of what players truly want.
  • There could be a rotation between maps if requested by the community.
  • No more weekly items, it makes Skywars even more similar to Lucky Islands.

Voting options

Before you guys say "WHERE IS BLESSED AND CRAZY!!!!!"

Blessed & crazy can still remain options but Normal & OP need to be seperated since they are a voting.
  • Normal: The armor & weapons would be similar to Skywars,
    - Armor would be Iron or Diamond but when you get 3 kills you'd receive netherite ingots which you could use to upgrade your armor or weapons to netherite.
    - Weapons would be axes, swords, crossbow, trident or a normal bow.
  • Overpowered: The items would be stronger and weapons & armor contain enchantments. There are a lot of enchantments for the trident, crossbow, bow etc that would change games so I suggest to add multiple enchanted weapons in the loot to variate the games.

The items that you'd usually get in Lucky Islands would mostly stay the same although I'd love to see some minor changes.
  • Useless items have to be removed from the game since they make it a lot worse, also harder to get ready for upcoming battles which is really annoying.
  • Add proper cooked food & items that heal to variate the games.
  • Only a few kits to start with so they can be balanced out

Final phase

Nobody wants games to last ten years due to many factors like grapling hook, pearls, elytras which hence is why I would like to introduce final phases which could be:
  • Snowstorm
  • Nether corruption
  • Apocalypse
  • Meteorites
These will deal with skybase problems and the other things I mentioned before.

If you have any other suggestions or additions for the revamp then let me know so I can add it to the thread!

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I like this java idea, I sometimes wish that skywars had the same items lucky islands has.

Reactions: s4mways

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey @Dualninja, may I ask what you disagree with? I could possibly change the thread according to your feedback.
I don't think that Skywars and Luck Islands should be merged, they are similar yet separate games. I have 1 huge issue with a merger, which is what would happen to all the dedicated players of these 2 modes. It would be similar to when season 2 was added to Eggwars; there would be a mass exodus of all the dedicated, competitive and sweaty players.

Reactions: Reesle and s4mways

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I feel the same as @Dualninja about this one. There are a lot of Skywars players who mostly play Skywars only, and I don't think that they would like to start playing new gamemode. Cubecraft would most likely lose many dedicated players because of this.

Reactions: s4mways

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
I feel the same as @Dualninja about this one. There are a lot of Skywars players who mostly play Skywars only, and I don't think that they would like to start playing new gamemode. Cubecraft would most likely lose many dedicated players because of this.
Don't you guys find it weird that 2 similar games take up 2 spots while minerware (way more unique) can't get it's spot?

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't you guys find it weird that 2 similar games take up 2 spots while minerware (way more unique) can't get it's spot?
The real solution is to bring Minerware back. There's no need to remove a game mode for the return of Minerware. Also, both Skywars and Lucky Islands get more players than Miberware does. So it would end up hurting Java's player counts in the long run.

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
The real solution is to bring Minerware back. There's no need to remove a game mode for the return of Minerware. Also, both Skywars and Lucky Islands get more players than Miberware does. So it would end up hurting Java's player counts in the long run.
You're going to lose players by keeping it in the current state, eventually players will get bored from playing the same type of game. There is a lack of polls to male correct decisions.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom