Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

krash

Jul 22, 2023
not sure how no one else has suggested this, but the idea of wands popped into my mind. They could be used for PvE, PvP, and so on. They can be pretty basic for newer players, chaotic for more experienced players, and powerful for everyone. Some of the ideas I had were:
Fire Orb- Creates a sphere of orange particles around you in a 5 block radius. anything that steps into the circle will take 1 heart of dmg every second, and will also take Fire damage. -Cooldown of 60 seconds

Shadow Wand- will give you invisibility for 10 seconds, strength 3 for 5 Seconds, but Blindness for 5 seconds (after the invisibility has run out). -Cooldown of 30 seconds

Shrieking Shard- When rightclicked, will send out a cylinder of cyan/light blue particles (maybe the Sonic Boom particles) and will travel up to 20 blocks from the original rightclick spot. anyone who is touched by the cylinder will be launched upwards, and take a semi-large amount of damage. -Cooldown of 60 seconds

Only a few of my wand ideas, but they can be as creative as you like. Thank you!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
While I think these are creative ideas, I don’t think they would be fitting in Skyblock. The would fit in nicely in lucky island, which already has other wand types.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom