Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
I'm not sure how I feel about this map... On one hand, I slightly like it, but on the other, I don't like it at all. Just my opinion. We don't really need skywars maps unless they're like amazing and no one has done it before type of thing. The giant house in the middle reminds me of biomes a little to much.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Looks like some kind of estate map, which is actually a good idea... Sorry, but it looks too simple, boring and is lacking detail. I suppose you could go ontop of the house and snipe, but that just looks like an excuse to camp..

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
OK, so guys I wanna thank you for your comments. I know that everyone has their own opinion. But after all, we were to express it. :D

I changed the island where we spawn.
Here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/0ZQBq

I hope you like it, tell me if what I should do more and stuff! I would be very proud if this map would be accepted.
If the Builders think that this map i worth a shot, they could modify it at their own ways...

Bye :P

Reactions: AquaaXx

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
OK, so guys I wanna thank you for your comments. I know that everyone has their own opinion. But after all, we were to express it. :D

I changed the island where we spawn.
Here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/0ZQBq

I hope you like it, tell me if what I should do more and stuff! I would be very proud if this map would be accepted.
If the Builders think that this map i worth a shot, they could modify it at their own ways...

Bye :p

I forgot to mention that the Midle island corresponds to the theme of fantasy because of its formate, and the house does not remind of Biomes, the houses are totally diferent xD And it´s not confusing, trust me. I think the island is better now, tell me what you think about the snapshots!
Good game to everybody!

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
I'm not sure how I feel about this map... On one hand, I slightly like it, but on the other, I don't like it at all. Just my opinion. We don't really need skywars maps unless they're like amazing and no one has done it before type of thing. The giant house in the middle reminds me of biomes a little to much.
I hate the map aswell :3 Truthfully the smaller islands look horible... They look like someone spamed a structure then added walls. This doesnt really fit the fantasy theme at all aswell.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
The main islands aren't too bad with the changes you have made, however it's still a theme I don't really understand, the block pallete used is just strange. As for the middle, a giant ass mansion (with no detail), just doesn't go. It's like you got a schematic of a mansion you made and just stuck it there, and labelled it as a map. It's just doesn't 'wow' me or make me go "dayummm this map needs to be added!"

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
The main islands aren't too bad with the changes you have made, however it's still a theme I don't really understand, the block pallete used is just strange. As for the middle, a giant ass mansion (with no detail), just doesn't go. It's like you got a schematic of a mansion you made and just stuck it there, and labelled it as a map. It's just doesn't 'wow' me or make me go "dayummm this map needs to be added!"

OK, thank you for your opinion! So, what do you think I need to do more? :D
@Efcluke94 @@killerkwile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom