Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
The main islands aren't too bad with the changes you have made, however it's still a theme I don't really understand, the block pallete used is just strange. As for the middle, a giant ass mansion (with no detail), just doesn't go. It's like you got a schematic of a mansion you made and just stuck it there, and labelled it as a map. It's just doesn't 'wow' me or make me go "dayummm this map needs to be added!"

Like, what do you think I should change or add to the main island and the midle? :D

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
In my general opinion start over, and choose an actual theme and stick with it. Do not tag me anymore

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
Hi guys, I know i took a very long time to post more screenshots XD
But here they are!
So, I destroyed the island and I started over. The theme is still fantasy, but I believe the map is better now. I didn´t make the midle, because I want to wait for your opinions. If you think I should continue the map I will build a midle island.
Note: I made the island a little bit taller, so the void is bigger. I am hoping that the builders could lower it.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/SngeI

The theme is fantasy. The island on the screenshots is about peace and light because the colors are white, blue, pink.... But because the theme is fantasay, I think I should create another island, but with the oposite. Instead of being white and all, it could be black to resemble the oposite of peace and light. Ligh and Dark themes for fantasy. What do you think?

Please, guys I need your opinios, it´s the only way to make the map better!
(Forget the jungle tree on the 3rd snapshot xD)

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
Hi guys, I know i took a very long time to post more screenshots XD
But here they are!
So, I destroyed the island and I started over. The theme is still fantasy, but I believe the map is better now. I didn´t make the midle, because I want to wait for your opinions. If you think I should continue the map I will build a midle island.
Note: I made the island a little bit taller, so the void is bigger. I am hoping that the builders could lower it.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/SngeI

The theme is fantasy. The island on the screenshots is about peace and light because the colors are white, blue, pink.... But because the theme is fantasay, I think I should create another island, but with the oposite. Instead of being white and all, it could be black to resemble the oposite of peace and light. Ligh and Dark themes for fantasy. What do you think?

Please, guys I need your opinios, it´s the only way to make the map better!
(Forget the jungle tree on the 3rd snapshot xD)

I need opinions!

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
OK so I did some changes: i made the island less square and added some ores. I want your opinions about the island now: if you think the island is good, I will start to make the midle.
(I also added some snow at the "mine")
Here are the snapshots: http://imgur.com/a/yxczo

Please tell me your opinions!
@Raindrop57

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
The islands are amazing, if you mean the ones in the background with a jungle theme. As for the island in the foreground, it's decent, but the sides still look quite squarish. The bottom is great, but try destroying a few blocks on the side. It's pretty good overall though. :)

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
The islands are amazing, if you mean the ones in the background with a jungle theme. As for the island in the foreground, it's decent, but the sides still look quite squarish. The bottom is great, but try destroying a few blocks on the side. It's pretty good overall though. :)

I download a sky wars map from the internet, but just to get the void. I will destroy all the jungle islands, because I didn´t build them. I just wanted the void.
I will destroy some blocks and the snapsots will come later :D thank you so much for you help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom