Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aihegao

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
143
1,160
198
23
LITter box
niceme.me
He's the only one that beats me 100 % of the time. I haven't encountered that many pros, they are pretty rare, others I can think of are iConfuez and ... that's it.
All the recordings where done in a time span of 30mins.
iConfuez is beautiful, I am pretty good as well, I like to think, But not as good as Daddy Lezappen. Maybe
 

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
I just played duels for the first time in quite a while and found another rarely seen type of player:
The spooky Ghost
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom