I understand why you would prefer reporting through Discord since it would be more convenient, but personally I don’t think using tickets or creating a public report channel would be the best solution.
There is already a dedicated report section on the forums, which keeps player reports organized and makes them easier for staff to manage. If reports were moved to tickets, the ticket system could become overwhelmed very quickly, especially if many players start reporting hackers there. A public report channel could have a similar problem. It could quickly become flooded with videos, duplicate reports, reports without enough evidence, and people discussing reports, making it harder for staff to keep everything organized.
It may sometimes take a while for reports to be reviewed, especially when there aren’t many staff members available at that moment. However, we also have to understand that staff members have their own lives and responsibilities outside of the server, and they can’t be here 24/7.
I’ve experienced something similar as staff before (not here), and when a ticket system receives a large number of reports, it can become extremely difficult and stressful for the staff team to keep up with everything. I understand that reporting on the forums may feel less convenient, but I think keeping player reports in their dedicated section on the forums is much more organized and manageable for the staff team.