Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 294498

Maybe you could stick CubeCraft on top of the multiplayer list :)

Anyways, well done man! :D

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Could you add a health/damage indicator, item physics and when you die in eggwars it says gg even though you still have your egg same as in party chat the gg will apear in there. Hopefully this is fixable :)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Its allowed right now... but can be removed any moment
It probably wont be removed any time soon. They have no way of checking if you're using it, they would probably have to disallow labymod. It isn't a good idea since allot of players will leave if it ever gets implemented.

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
maybe if you get killed in eggwars and ur egg is still there it would be gf instead of gg
I dont think that's possible to check, as get put in spectator mode
I could try to read the scoreboard but I never tried it and I am not even sure if it is possible. I will try to fix the autogg in eggwars so that it doesn’t say gg when you die but still have an egg.

D

Deleted member 294498

I could try to read the scoreboard but I never tried it and I am not even sure if it is possible. I will try to fix the autogg in eggwars so that it doesn’t say gg when you die but still have an egg.
You could check for sentences if you win or die?

Reactions: StonePlus

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
wich autogg mod is that? becouse i want to use it in labymod! but i cant find a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom