Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Suggestion: Can you make a 1.8 version?
That will be very complicated, it would require me to recode everything because a lot of Minecraft's internal code and mappings changed between the two versions. But once I feel like the 1.12 version is complete enough, I will definitely start working on a 1.8 version! Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

D

Deleted member 511644

That will be very complicated, it would require me to recode everything because a lot of Minecraft's internal code and mappings changed between the two versions. But once I feel like the 1.12 version is complete enough, I will definitely start working on a 1.8 version! Thanks a lot for your suggestion!
No problem! :D, I'd also like it if this is possible:

- TeamSpeak Addon. (Like as LabyMod)
- Possible Discord, same as TeamSpeak.
- Possible to seperate your gear status. (Like you can put the helmet and chestplate at the left side of your inventory and the leggings and boots at the right side)

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
No problem! :D, I'd also like it if this is possible:

- TeamSpeak Addon. (Like as LabyMod)
- Possible Discord, same as TeamSpeak.
- Possible to seperate your gear status. (Like you can put the helmet and chestplate at the left side of your inventory and the leggings and boots at the right side)
Do people still use TeamSpeak, is it even worth adding that, and I kind of have no clue how I could make a TS addon unless they have a developer API. For the Discord addon, I have never seen a client with a Discord addon, I do not know how it would work and would it should do. And for the gear separation suggestion, I will probably add that! Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

D

Deleted member 511644

Do people still use TeamSpeak, is it even worth adding that, and I kind of have no clue how I could make a TS addon unless they have a developer API. For the Discord addon, I have never seen a client with a Discord addon, I do not know how it would work and would it should do. And for the gear separation suggestion, I will probably add that! Thanks a lot for your suggestions!
I don't know how many people that are playing on CubeCraft are using teamspeak, but I like it to use, but I understand that it isn't worth the time to add it if almost no one on CCG actually uses it

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Some more suggestions I use myself with the macro mod:
  • /achievements button
  • Auto-vote feature
  • /f pending request [insert number] feature
  • AutoGG for different languages (I don't know if that's the case for you yet, it probably is)
  • AutoTHANK feature
Other suggestion:
  • Display a random meme from the CCG Memes thread when there is a waiting screen (start-up screen, reloading texture pack screen, etc...)
And some more splash texts:
  • Watch out for that trap!
  • Craft an uber cubelet
  • Check out the forums
  • Lucky Islands
  • SkyWars
  • EggWars
  • Parkour
  • MinerWare
  • Like Hypixel, but cooler
  • Good luck!
  • Bedrock Cubecraft wooooooo
  • Steves are so cute
I might have suggested some things twice, I hope not : )

Reactions: Dudu and StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Some more suggestions I use myself with the macro mod:
  • /achievements button
  • Auto-vote feature
  • /f pending request [insert number] feature
  • AutoGG for different languages (I don't know if that's the case for you yet, it probably is)
  • AutoTHANK feature
Other suggestion:
  • Display a random meme from the CCG Memes thread when there is a waiting screen (start-up screen, reloading texture pack screen, etc...)
And some more splash texts:
  • Watch out for that trap!
  • Craft an uber cubelet
  • Check out the forums
  • Lucky Islands
  • SkyWars
  • EggWars
  • Parkour
  • MinerWare
  • Like Hypixel, but cooler
  • Good luck!
  • Bedrock Cubecraft wooooooo
  • Steves are so cute
I might have suggested some things twice, I hope not : )
I might have to make an update called ‘The SanCookie update’ which I will probably do because your suggestions are awesome! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: SanCookie

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
The HUD is kind of broken for me, is there a way to change it? https://imgur.com/a/8TvtmKo
And on the title screen the Cubecraft logo is behind the buttons (the top just about pokes out above the "singleplayer" button).
The HUD isn't broken, you can change the location of every module! The default key is 'Y' but it's configurable in the Keybinds section. If you wish to disable modules, you can also do that by pressing 'U', which is also configurable it the settings. And for the Cubecraft logo, that should not happen. Could you please tell me if your are playing in fullscreen or windowed and also tell me when resolution you are using? If you have any other problems you can reply here or start a conversation with me! Thanks a lot for using Cubeclient <3

Reactions: henryk

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
The HUD isn't broken, you can change the location of every module! The default key is 'Y' but it's configurable in the Keybinds section. If you wish to disable modules, you can also do that by pressing 'U', which is also configurable it the settings. And for the Cubecraft logo, that should not happen. Could you please tell me if your are playing in fullscreen or windowed and also tell me when resolution you are using? If you have any other problems you can reply here or start a conversation with me! Thanks a lot for using Cubeclient <3

Ah, thank you!
I’m playing in fullscreen and I’m not entirely sure what resolution I’m using, but the menu seems to be fine with I’m in windowed mode (when you change it to windowed and it shrinks the page a lot).

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, @StonePlus I have a suggestion for you. I was watching some YouTube and I saw someone used Labymod to display their YouTube subs. Could you do something like this to either display info like that? Another suggestion related to that which I think would be fairly easy to do is to display someone's stats for that game like kills, eggs broken, lucky blocks opened, time played, etc. The final suggestion I have has been suggested before, but the health of another player over their head. It'd be great if you could implement at least one of these! Thank you

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Hey, @StonePlus I have a suggestion for you. I was watching some YouTube and I saw someone used Labymod to display their YouTube subs. Could you do something like this to either display info like that? Another suggestion related to that which I think would be fairly easy to do is to display someone's stats for that game like kills, eggs broken, lucky blocks opened, time played, etc. The final suggestion I have has been suggested before, but the health of another player over their head. It'd be great if you could implement at least one of these! Thank you
Thanks for your suggestion. I could easily add a youtube live subscriber counter, but I thought that youtube removed the ability to view it live. Also for statistics, do you mean lifetime statistics, in-game statistics, or statistics using the Cubeclient? And finally, for the players health above their heads, I was going to do that, but now that someone suggested disallowing this and it got escalated. I might have to wait and see the outcome of it. (cubecraft.net/threads/damage-indicator-is-kinda-unfair.239286/)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I’m ready to try this out. I only would love to see a Damage indicator, Idk if this is possible tho.

Also, thanks for that cookie. It was really good actually :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
this would be cool if it was on bedrock cause java is so frickin laggy for me
Bedrock doesn’t have a MCP-equivalent (as far as I’m aware of), so it makes making custom client harder (or impossible?). Plus Bedrock/UWP Minecraft is built using C++, not Java, so it’s not as easy as “porting” the client and would be hard task to maintain both clients (made in two different languages)

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
is this a bug?
upload_2020-5-18_21-18-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-18_21-17-50.png
    upload_2020-5-18_21-17-50.png
    294.1 KB · Views: 85

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Not at all! Press the 'Y' key (you might have to change it in settings if it doesn't work) and you can change the location of every module! Using the 'U' key you can also enable and disable modules! Thanks a lot for downloading it, I hope this fixes your problem. If you still need help let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom