Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
cc_bar_880502100000.png

Introducing the Cubeclient v1.2:

Cubeclient is an unofficial utility client with unique features that will make your experience on the Cubecraft network "legendary". It comes with a lot of features, some are still in development.

Disclaimers:

1. This client does NOT offer any in-game advantages, all the modifications are client-side and pure aesthetic. Because of that, Sentinel will not ban for using this, do not worry about that!
  2. Sadly enough, this only works for the Java Edition of the game, sorry if you are on Bedrock.
  3. This is still a very early build and is still a work in progress! If you encounter any bugs, please report them to me: more on that later.

cc_bar_880646100000.png

Cubeclient comes with a lot of fun and unique features that will enhance your experience on the server.

This is a complete list of all the current features (As of v1.2), this list will be updated as more features come:

This client comes with Discord RP so that you can flex on all of your friends ;) . All you have to do in order for it to work is to launch the game, and the client will display it on Discord!

There are 4 different stages:

1: Singleplayer

HC9xH25.png

2: Multiplayer + (server)

CHdjaEq.png

3: Idle in the main menu

3xTGE2v.png

4: Idle in the server list

m5dhJcO.png

That 1 experience is very important to us, right? Prove me wrong!

Just download it and discover it for yourself :)

Optifine is already built-in the client, no need to download it, just download the Cubeclient :cube_light:. FPS buff and shaders for days :eek:.

cc_bar_413129100000.png

This is a step by step guide on how to install the client to your Minecraft launcher:

Step 1:

Download the .zip file from the Mediafire. (https://www.mediafire.com/file/688xu9hm0di8yjd/cubeclient.zip/file)

Step 2: Paste the file in your versions folder and unzip it:

goPaaEx.gif

Step 3:

Open your Minecraft Launcher, head to ccWKnmq.png. Create a new Installation TQjB00I.png . Select "cubeclient" in the list.
YUI4ISH.png

Optional step:

Give it a cool name, and an icon.

zB3Ehj0.png

Step 4:

Select the client:

WghQG5h.png

Step 5:

Press "PLAY" and have fun!

If your installation didn't work, start a conversation with me!

Note: There are no images, might add them later.

Step 1:

Download the .zip file from the Mediafire. (https://www.mediafire.com/file/688xu9hm0di8yjd/cubeclient.zip/file)

Step 2:

Go to your Desktop -> Go -> Go To Folder (Alt: Shift + Command + G). In the prompt paste: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/versions

Step 3:

Paste the zip file there and unzip it

Step 4:

Open your Minecraft Launcher, head to ccWKnmq.png. Create a new Installation TQjB00I.png . Select "cubeclient" in the list.
YUI4ISH.png

Optional step:

Give it a cool name, and an icon.

zB3Ehj0.png

Step 5:

Select the client:

WghQG5h.png

Step 6:

Press "PLAY" and have fun!

If your installation didn't work, start a conversation with me!

cc_bar_591339100000.png

Do you have a great idea that's worth implementing in the client, or did you suggest something countless times in the Suggestions forum but it has never seen the daylight? Then feel free to suggest your idea by replying to this thread!

Example suggestion:

GOOD:

A good suggestion is something that could work on the client:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/right-click-to-invite-friends.233873/

This is a good suggestion because it can be added to the client. (Also I am using a Cubecraft suggestion as an example but you don't have to ofc).

Other good suggestions could be: Add capes (will probably do btw ;) ) or add player health above their heads.

BAD:

A bad suggestion is something that is impossible to add to the client:

For example: Add /rejoin command or Add ranked matches...

SPLASH SCREEN SUGGESTIONS:

Feel free to suggest your best splash screen ideas too!
isJY1hv.png

cc_bar_241326100000.png

Did you find a bug, a malfunction, or FPS drops?
Don't hesitate! You can also report bugs like you would suggest something, by replying to this thread. Alternatively, you could start a conversation with me on the forums!

NOTE: Bugs are not suggestions!

cc_bar_809196100000.png

Disclaimers:

1. I am in no way affiliated with the Cubecraft staff team. If you have questions regarding the client ask me. Don't bother them.
  2. This is an unofficial client, made by a community member (me).
  3. This is a very early version with minimal features, I am planning on dedicating a lot of time to the development of this project. So don't worry there is much more to come!

Make sure to let me know what you think of it. If you have negative complaints you can also let me know and explain why (Hopefully not though D: ).

ZuFqkos.png

0Nkkrd7.png

Banners link:
CEWIKI3.png
@Finixly :)

I used Minecraft Coder Pack for anyone wondering:
http://www.modcoderpack.com/

cc_bar_515243100000.png

After getting a lot of similar problems through Discord and the Forums, I decided to add this section.

Problem #1: 'I cannot see cubeclient in my installations list.'

1. Fix 1: Make sure you correctly unzipped the file and that your cubeclient folder is in '%appdata%\.minecraft\versions' directory.
  2. Fix 2: Open the cubeclient folder and make sure that there is "cubeclient.json" and a "cubeclient.jar" in the folder. It should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/LLsNsqY.png
  3. Fix 3: Delete 'launcher_profiles.json' in your '.minecraft' folder. This is completely safe to delete, you will have to relog into your launcher though.
Problem #2: 'My keybinds don't work.'
  1. Fix 1: Make sure you have the latest version of cubeclient.
  2. Fix 2: The default keybinds are configured for "Qwerty" keyboards. If you have an "Azerty" keyboard or another one, you might have to change the keybind.
Please make sure you contact me if none of these fixes worked. Thanks a lot!

cc_bar_260096100000.png

I will be posting updates here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubeclient-updates.238343/ with the changelogs, so make sure to watch the thread.

LATEST BUILD (Current: 1.2): https://www.mediafire.com/file/688xu9hm0di8yjd/cubeclient.zip/file

TIP: If you want to be notified, you could watch this thread. I will let everyone know when there will be an update by replying to the thread!

UNdiSGr.png

On that note, thanks a lot for reading and taking an interest,

Here is a cookie:
Cookie_JE2_BE2.png

Attachments

• cc_bar_880502100000.png
    cc_bar_880502100000.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 332
  • cc_bar_880646100000.png
    cc_bar_880646100000.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 313
  • HC9xH25.png
    HC9xH25.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 334
  • CHdjaEq.png
    CHdjaEq.png
    28 KB · Views: 315
  • 3xTGE2v.png
    3xTGE2v.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
The game crashes every time I click on resource packs

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-14_14-16-44.png
    upload_2020-5-14_14-16-44.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 374
Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Are you going to open source it?
Once it's complete enough yes. That will probably be in 1-2 months.
Thanks for the cookie
You are welcome, you earned it <3
Can you also use it in Forge?
No, forge will not be possible, if you have a forge mod you like and would want to have it, you can always suggest it!
The game crashes every time I click on resource packs
Thanks for letting me know, I will look into that!

Reactions: Fqnta

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I haven't downloaded this yet, but something I would love to have is the ability to add shortcuts. I use 5zig currently, and I have quite a few shortcuts on there to answer questions people ask me every day (what is a designer??? are you a builder omg???? can you unban my little cousin pls?). I then just type something like "&designer" and it replaces it with a pre-written paragraph I wrote myself, so I don't have to rewrite the entire thing

Other than that, I'd prefer to keep it as vanilla as possible. I don't like being overwhelmed with a lot of (pointless) features. This is were Badlion fails, in my opinion :p So far it seems like this client is pretty good in that regard!

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I haven't downloaded this yet, but something I would love to have is the ability to add shortcuts. I use 5zig currently, and I have quite a few shortcuts on there to answer questions people ask me every day (what is a designer??? are you a builder omg???? can you unban my little cousin pls?). I then just type something like "&designer" and it replaces it with a pre-written paragraph I wrote myself, so I don't have to rewrite the entire thing

Other than that, I'd prefer to keep it as vanilla as possible. I don't like being overwhelmed with a lot of (pointless) features. This is were Badlion fails, in my opinion :p So far it seems like this client is pretty good in that regard!
Thanks a lot for the feedback, and you are in luck! This client is extremely vanilla and the visuals don't change much, when I will be adding custom modifications, they will all be toggleable!

Also, I added your shortcut feature to my To-Do list!
If I figure out how to do it, I might update the client tomorrow with that feature!

Reactions: Rawrbin and Priley

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Fixed the game crash when you change texture pack!

On second note, probably not because Minecraft's code is obfuscated and I am probably not legally allowed to make it open-sourced. D:

Added to my To-Do list! Thanks for your suggestion!
Nicee

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Would you be interested in making a 1.15.2 version of it. I really prefer to play newer versions of Minecraft, mostly for better textures. If not I understand and I'm really impressed with the stuff you've got going on here. It'd be amazing if the Admin Team saw this and endorsed it! My personal request is the HUD with armor and potion effects. I know some Java myself, however not much Minecraft coding, if you ever need any help or something I'd be happy to try to help!

Reactions: StonePlus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom