Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have an idea.
There comes a new game called trap wars. In this game you can build traps with pistons, tnt, slime blocks, etc. There are 2 teams. Both an own island. You can buy the (trap) blocks in a villager, just like eggwars and you can pay the villager with iron from generators. You can't buy swords so you need to build traps to eliminate the enimies.
In the back of the island is a special block you have to break if you want to win, otherwise they all camp.
I hope you like the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: AidenCL1097

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Oh god, a whole game based on traps?
Traps are supposed to be a surprise, they are not fun when you know you are getting trapped xd

Reactions: Eremo

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I have seen your idea on a lot of servers. This looks like a great idea because a lot of youtubers did this in the past. This game will lagg so badly because of all the tnt flying around and exploding. This idea sounds like TnT trouble but just with a lot more tnt. I wouldn't like this game because it is just trowing tnt at other islands to win the game. I wanan see some more activity in the game not only trowing tnt but also fighting/building. Just a big no for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom