Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nate786

Member
Aug 8, 2025
2
4
4
23
I like to trap in skywars but I end up not using redstoner kit because 2 pistons don’t do much. For example it only has 2 pistons so you can only pull a 1x2 area. To fix this you could give 2 more pistons and some iron in case you want to make a chain or more pistons. Also could you take the hoppers out of the kit because the only way to trap kill someone loses all there items.

Thanks for listening to me yap
 

nate786

Member
Aug 8, 2025
2
4
4
23
I like to trap in skywars but I end up not using redstoner kit because 2 pistons don’t do much. For example it only has 2 pistons so you can only pull a 1x2 area. To fix this you could give 2 more pistons and some iron in case you want to make a chain or more pistons. Also could you take the hoppers out of the kit because the only way to trap kill someone loses all there items.

Thanks for listening to me yap
I don’t count Regular pistons because you never use regular and sticky pistons with so little of each
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Top Bottom