Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nate786

Member
Aug 8, 2025
2
4
4
23
I like to trap in skywars but I end up not using redstoner kit because 2 pistons don’t do much. For example it only has 2 pistons so you can only pull a 1x2 area. To fix this you could give 2 more pistons and some iron in case you want to make a chain or more pistons. Also could you take the hoppers out of the kit because the only way to trap kill someone loses all there items.

Thanks for listening to me yap
 

nate786

Member
Aug 8, 2025
2
4
4
23
I like to trap in skywars but I end up not using redstoner kit because 2 pistons don’t do much. For example it only has 2 pistons so you can only pull a 1x2 area. To fix this you could give 2 more pistons and some iron in case you want to make a chain or more pistons. Also could you take the hoppers out of the kit because the only way to trap kill someone loses all there items.

Thanks for listening to me yap
I don’t count Regular pistons because you never use regular and sticky pistons with so little of each
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom