Core Gameplay
Map Design and Gameplay Rules
To prevent camping, Recycle Stations only spawn inside specific buildings, forcing players into high-risk, high-reward situations.
I suggest three map types:
- Random Drops: Every 10 seconds, players receive random crafted items in their inventory (like a Diamond Hoe or a Piston).
- The Recycle Mechanic: Players can put these items into a special Recycle Station to break them down into original raw materials (e.g., recycling a Diamond Hoe gives 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks).
- Fully Destructible Maps: Players can break blocks and use their recycled materials to craft custom gear, build defenses, or set traps.
Map Design and Gameplay Rules
To prevent camping, Recycle Stations only spawn inside specific buildings, forcing players into high-risk, high-reward situations.
I suggest three map types:
- Map 1 (The Labyrinth Building): Full of corridors and rooms, great for tactical plays and breaking walls.
- Map 2 (The Open Arena): A huge building with 0 walls. Players must build their own cover to survive.
- Map 3 (The Abandoned City): A mix of open streets and skyscrapers where players can dismantle the environment for resources.
Thanks For reading! I would like to hear your feedback

