Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Hello!

Recently I updated my status and I had some difficulties with it.
It was originally supposed to look like this:
Snip.PNG

But I couldn't because it was more than 140 characters. So this is what it turned out like instead:
Snip 2.PNG

If some of you were online at the time, this is what you would see:
Snip 3.PNG

My problem is: Why are we limited to only 140 characters? Can't we at least have 180? I don't see why it would be spamming at all since most messages are less than 30 characters.

I also have a problem with chat cooldown. It is pointless. If you say it reduces spam, I beg to differ.
Snip 4.PNG

Trust me you all have seen this happen to every moderators profile page.
I don't know how to fix it but it needs some help.

Lastly, more Trophy Points!
I like achievements. It makes me feel good. And considering half of the people on the forums have 113 points, maybe we can find some more useless achievements to go along with them.

And don't you dare say Trophy points are useless and boring. The moment you signed up on the forums you thought Trophy points were the coolest thing here, and don't lie.

Pop Quiz!!!

Q: How long has Camezonda had 113 points?
Snip 5.PNG

A: Since the wheel was invented.

Let's spice up the forums a bit, give an update that isn't just for Skywars.

Happy 2018 - CamBam300

I have to tag a bunch of ppl because I took screenshots that involved them soo...
@Camezonda @AnimalTamer1 @Spuuuni @OfficiallyBerre @warriors1976 @Sophie

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello!

It was originally supposed to look like this:View attachment 141080
But I couldn't because it was more than 140 characters. So this is what it turned out like instead:
View attachment 141081

View attachment 141082

My problem is: Why are we limited to only 140 characters? Can't we at least have 180? I don't see why it would be spamming at all since most messages are less than 30 characters.

I also have a problem with chat cooldown. It is pointless. If you say it reduces spam, I beg to differ.
View attachment 141083

I like achievements. It makes me feel good. And considering half of the people on the forums have 113 points, maybe we can find some more useless achievements to go along with them.

And don't you dare say Trophy points are useless and boring. The moment you signed up on the forums you thought Trophy points were the coolest thing here, and don't lie.

Pop Quiz!!!

View attachment 141084

Happy 2018 - CamBam300

I have to tag a bunch of ppl because I took screenshots that involved them soo...
I agree with having more characters to type with and its very annoying when you made a comment/post on thread and someone wants to ask you a question on your profile and then you have to wait for a full minute in order to type again. :/

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be cool if they gave us some more characters because sometimes I have to write a whole text about something btw I kinda understnad why they limited it but als not. New achievements for trophy points are always welcome maybe something for hitting 2000likes or 2000messages(Just a example). I also suggested something that would look cool on our forums but I am not sure if they are able to do that. My suggestion .I also like the way you create this suggestion. It is very clean and I can understand every opinion of you:)

Reactions: ItzCamJam

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello!

It was originally supposed to look like this:View attachment 141080
View attachment 141081

View attachment 141082

View attachment 141083

Pop Quiz!!!

View attachment 141084

Happy 2018 - CamBam300

More trophy points yes, more characters in the posts on the profile as well. And maybe if you are posting on a profile make it like 15 or 30 seconds? Or no cool down at all. That's something as well that would work...
+1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can hire an extra website developer maybe a half time ?
Now, this may be me not knowing a thing, but I'm pretty sure that having 2 devs on the same task is going to cause a huge mess as they'd need to work with each others' code, which either one could have done differently themselves.
Imagine it like this: 2 people are drawing a house, each with their own idea in mind. If you both work on the same piece of paper, the house will look messy and fit nobody's ideals.

If only someone was working on this... @andyschofie...
foreshadowing perhaps?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.