Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

So I just learned a terrible truth... @Tacosbefriends confirmed it: When you die as last human alive, you DON'T get the Infected win, nor a Human win of course.

Now in my opinion this is very unfair. You survived the longest of all humans. You fought bravely against hordes of infected, but eventually fell courageous in battle.... And then you get nothing.

And your fellow ex-humans, who probably died really quickly, who probably did NOTHING at all as infected except getting a lucky last hit, they do get rewarded after the game?

Now I suggest:
1. Either give the last died player an Infected win too
2. Or give the last human some sort of compensation as being the last one standing. This however is not nice for good player grinding wins.

NOTE: I have heard different stories, some said an Infected needed to kill at least 1 human to win, others said you have to play at least 30 seconds as Infected. But what is definitely true: the last human who died DOESN'T win the game.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone!

So I just learned a terrible truth... @Tacosbefriends confirmed it: When you die as last human alive, you DON'T get the Infected win, nor a Human win of course.

Now in my opinion this is very unfair. You survived the longest of all humans. You fought bravely against hordes of infected, but eventually fell courageous in battle.... And then you get nothing.

And your fellow ex-humans, who probably died really quickly, who probably did NOTHING at all as infected except getting a lucky last hit, they do get rewarded after the game?

Now I suggest:
1. Either give the last died player an Infected win too
2. Or give the last human some sort of compensation as being the last one standing. This however is not nice for good player grinding wins.

NOTE: I have heard different stories, some said an Infected needed to kill at least 1 human to win, others said you have to play at least 30 seconds as Infected. But what is definitely true: the last human who died DOESN'T win the game.
Well you can make so the longer you survive the more exp you get ? Like every x amount of minutes you will receive a small amount of exp and points ? To make it a little bit fair for the last person staying alive but I totally agree with the fact that the last person alive deserves a win when getting infected.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well you can make so the longer you survive the more exp you get ? Like every x amount of minutes you will receive a small amount of exp and points ? To make it a little bit fair for the last person staying alive but I totally agree with the fact that the last person alive deserves a win when getting infected.
That's a good idea!

Reactions: Zombiepower

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think that would be fair. Like every 1 minute, you would get like 5 exp and 2 points?

Reactions: Zombiepower

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

I think that would be fair. Like every 1 minute, you would get like 5 exp and 2 points?

Sorry, but I'm against this idea, for these reasons:
1. More people will hide, so they will get these rewards until the last minute (when humans get glowing)
2. This would cause people to favor humans, resulting in infected leaving to join another game. For those who have played Ender, think about that leaving problem when one role is preferred over the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom