Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 436996

I get you miss Blockwars and all, I also do, but it's unnecesary to add all these amount of threads, Quetzi already said that they first will realize Capture the flag and Core as two separated gamemodes and see how they do on their own. And after that they will decide to add the game or not.

Reactions: Jevmen and God.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
I get you miss Blockwars and all, I also do, but it's unnecesary to add all these amount of threads, Quetzi already said that they first will realize Capture the flag and Core as two separated gamemodes and see how they do on their own. And after that they will decide to add the game or not.
Actually they should make game modes a voteable option... and we never have a update for the game D:

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
it starts with a B and have the letter k in it.
(No not blockband)

u actually think this is a suggestion? and if yes, do you think this is a valid one?

BlockWars will be added on the changing games section (idk the real name of it, but u know, that NPC that changes every 7 or 14 days). I think there are more CubeCraft gamemodes that were more interesting than BlockWars in their age.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Not to act like a Suggestion Thread expert or anything, but don't you think you should include some reasons why Blockwars should come back? Because, in my opinion, even as a limited time game, Blockwars won't be doing too well.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Not to act like a Suggestion Thread expert or anything, but don't you think you should include some reasons why Blockwars should come back? Because, in my opinion, even as a limited time game, Blockwars won't be doing too well.
It did get added at featured game once and its doing well tbh

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
u actually think this is a suggestion? and if yes, do you think this is a valid one?

BlockWars will be added on the changing games section (idk the real name of it, but u know, that NPC that changes every 7 or 14 days). I think there are more CubeCraft gamemodes that were more interesting than BlockWars in their age.
Problem is I don't think I would have the patience to wait like 2 months to play my favorite game on the Rotation System. Honestly, I'd rather quit wish I did basically do.

Reactions: GalacticAC

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Blockwars was probably one of the best featured games as of yet, so maybe we will see it back?

Reactions: GalacticAC and God.
D

Deleted member 59979

When blockwars was a featured game it had not enough people. Making another thread to go onto the countless threads of people wanting it back wont change anything.

Reactions: Sophie

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
When blockwars was a featured game it had not enough people. Making another thread to go onto the countless threads of people wanting it back wont change anything.
No a lot of people play it (at least more than minerware)

D

Deleted member 59979

No a lot of people play it (at least more than minerware)
It was statistically less played than the other games.
Whenever I tried playing it when it was a featured game, it either took too long to start or didn't start at all.
Minerware games generally starts far more often and far quicker than blockwars did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom