Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ahmdprogamer

Member
Jan 24, 2025
65
35
24
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
As you can see, I speak Arabic.
When I want to write in Arabic inside Minecraft in general—and not just in CC—the letters appear reversed.
That is, they are written from left to right instead of right to left, not to mention that the letters are disconnected.
However, I found an add-on that corrects the text.
For example: "هلا محمد"
In the game, it appears disconnected and reversed, but thanks to this add-on, the text becomes normal.
However, I have a question before I download it...
Is it allowed, or could it lead t
o a ban?
 

xsmistryx

Member
Apr 18, 2026
111
91
29
17
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
As you can see, I speak Arabic.
When I want to write in Arabic inside Minecraft in general—and not just in CC—the letters appear reversed.
That is, they are written from left to right instead of right to left, not to mention that the letters are disconnected.
However, I found an add-on that corrects the text.
For example: "هلا محمد"
In the game, it appears disconnected and reversed, but thanks to this add-on, the text becomes normal.
However, I have a question before I download it...
Is it allowed, or could it lead t
o a ban?
yes its allowed if its txt pack and does not affect others in server.
 

Quewds

Member
Mar 11, 2026
31
74
19
18
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
As you can see, I speak Arabic.
When I want to write in Arabic inside Minecraft in general—and not just in CC—the letters appear reversed.
That is, they are written from left to right instead of right to left, not to mention that the letters are disconnected.
However, I found an add-on that corrects the text.
For example: "هلا محمد"
In the game, it appears disconnected and reversed, but thanks to this add-on, the text becomes normal.
However, I have a question before I download it...
Is it allowed, or could it lead t
o a ban?
Cubecraft needs to add support to the arabic language in the discord server, it is FULL of arabic people
or does it already have one... I need to check
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom