Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who likes the content so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Welcome CubeCraft players, this is Chief Aaron and I will be uploading CubeCraft content to my channel. I will continue uploading more Eggwar content starting off with EggWars Montages. I really want to thank each and every person who enjoyed, and supported my YT, I just started and it's been going very well. :egg::egg::cube_light::cube_light:

YT - Chief Aaron
Latest Video:

-If you want to really help out and support the channel, go ahead and like the YT video, comment, subscribe, share, &, etc.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
First time I see u around here. U making great content and u have nice editing skills!
Thanks for showing this to the community! 💎

Reactions: ChiefAaron

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I am FPSaltyRaccoon lol. I'm pretty sure I've seen you too. You're name is very similar
Omg lol yeah I seen u in a eggwars lobby 1 I tried to inv u u said u want a squad but I couldn’t spell ur name right and then I had to go. Also I don’t really like eggwars I’m more of a skywars guy I just go to egg lobby 1 because there’s more leaderboard players there and stuff

Reactions: ChiefAaron

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Omg lol yeah I seen u in a eggwars lobby 1 I tried to inv u u said u want a squad but I couldn’t spell ur name right and then I had to go. Also I don’t really like eggwars I’m more of a skywars guy I just go to egg lobby 1 because there’s more leaderboard players there and stuff
That's tuff lol

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom