• no

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i think teaparty is an unfair map because all the good dai gens are on 1 side on the other side is 1 dia gen lvl 1/2 and on roofs where it is hard to come. this just means is that at the start players from the good side can get very easely 20 dia at the start.
well the other side only can get 5 i think this is a little unfair and there also should be an extra ez acceseble dia gen (lvl 3) at the "bad" side of the map.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think there's no need for this as I always just run to every Diamond generator I see on the middle and I only go back if I have like 20 Diamonds or something. Most of the time I don't die by enemies.

Reactions: Maaarijn

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I don't think there's no need for this as I always just run to every Diamond generator I see on the middle and I only go back if I have like 20 Diamonds or something. Most of the time I don't die by enemies.
it doesn't mean its unfair because at the start every team build at the same time. 1 person is on every dia gen while the other still has to run. also the person where the dia gen os closer to will getbackup faster than the other team(s). and late game 1 person has to run from 1 side of the map to the other when youre getting chashed by 5 people is this super hard to survive while when your island is on the "good" side of the map he only has to run 20-30 blocks whats way esaier so survive

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
it doesn't mean its unfair because at the start every team build at the same time. 1 person is on every dia gen while the other still has to run. also the person where the dia gen os closer to will getbackup faster than the other team(s). and late game 1 person has to run from 1 side of the map to the other when youre getting chashed by 5 people is this super hard to survive while when your island is on the "good" side of the map he only has to run 20-30 blocks whats way esaier so survive
Most of the time people don't build to the mode before they have full obsidian. It's maybe a bit harder, but worth the effort. I wouldn't make such a big problem of it as it's not a big problem. I don't even find it a problem.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Most of the time people don't build to the mode before they have full obsidian. It's maybe a bit harder, but worth the effort. I wouldn't make such a big problem of it as it's not a big problem. I don't even find it a problem.
this is may what you do butt the winning teams rush instantly to mid

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
than you still have the problem that your later then everyuone on mid and miss the firs dia and need to walk longer and stuff
You may need to walk and wait a bit longer. By the way if I say that a few of my team go to the middle and a few stay on the island, we're not later than everyone else.

Last edited:

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
You may need to walk and wait a bit longer. By the way if I say that a few of my team go to the middle and a few stay on the island, we're not later than everyone else.
butt its till unfair could better add an extra gen so its more even for everyone and no on get an adventience (voordeel idk hoe je het schrijft) fomr the randomness of team

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
butt its till unfair could better add an extra gen so its more even for everyone and no on get an adventience (voordeel idk hoe je het schrijft) fomr the randomness of team
Advantage* ;) I'm still not sure about it. And you say it's unfair. Is it unfair because other teams only have their Diamond generator on later?

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
i think the map teaparty is good by now if you want a dia gen you must go earlier to the center than other teams and if you got the dia you can upgrade the gen on your our Island.
(one more dia gen is Always good but it isnt needed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ING: Porscheman2004
language: dutch and englisch

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Considering how big the map Teaparty is I have personally not experienced a problem with it. I could see what you mean on the various levels of gens, but I have not seen this to be a problem either. They could level them all out as that would be fair, but it may take some of the challenge out of it as well. Either way it is a good idea, but one that may not be fully be necessary. Just my opinion on this (:

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
i think teaparty is an unfair map because all the good dai gens are on 1 side on the other side is 1 dia gen lvl 1/2 and on roofs where it is hard to come. this just means is that at the start players from the good side can get very easely 20 dia at the start.
well the other side only can get 5 i think this is a little unfair and there also should be an extra ez acceseble dia gen (lvl 3) at the "bad" side of the map.
I think thats a good idea never thought about that before so it will be cool if they add it, nice post dude :):p:D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I've never had trouble getting diamonds from mid back to my base early in teaparty games no matter where on the map my team is. If you go to mid with the focus of getting diamonds and getting back to base, it isn't hard to do. If someone tries to fight you, just run. Everyone runs at the same speed so they'll never out-run you, just sprint by the gens, get diamonds, and run to your base.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I've never had trouble getting diamonds from mid back to my base early in teaparty games no matter where on the map my team is. If you go to mid with the focus of getting diamonds and getting back to base, it isn't hard to do. If someone tries to fight you, just run. Everyone runs at the same speed so they'll never out-run you, just sprint by the gens, get diamonds, and run to your base.
i know butt at the startt other teams have the dia gen first so you get less because ou have to run longer and with running away when you have a good enemy they will just takes faster routes (thats what i do) and with every fail you make they get closer

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
How about going to mid quicker before everyone else and get the diamonds before they do.

Or you could just go onto a team that is close to all of the gens...
IDK what to tell you other than that.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
How about going to mid quicker before everyone else and get the diamonds before they do.

Or you could just go onto a team that is close to all of the gens...
IDK what to tell you other than that.
there is an maximum speed to get to mid. because if team thats closer to the gens speed build you cant be there faster. and be closer to the ''good'' side is still unfair for the other teams so this treath didn't helped at all

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
there is an maximum speed to get to mid. because if team thats closer to the gens speed build you cant be there faster. and be closer to the ''good'' side is still unfair for the other teams so this treath didn't helped at all
I don't know what you want me to say.
I think the map is perfectly fine the way it is, and you can't change my mind

Personally, I don't necessarily care about if the other teams have a "fair chance" of winning.
If life isn't fair, then why should a block game be?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't know what you want me to say.
I think the map is perfectly fine the way it is, and you can't change my mind

Personally, I don't necessarily care about if the other teams have a "fair chance" of winning.
If life isn't fair, then why should a block game be?
While I agree that there should be (and is) an allowable amount of "unfairness" in our beloved block game, I think @giesko is way overestimating how unfair the diamond gen locations at teaparty mid are. Sure it might give an ever so slight advantage to one side, but it isn't enough to actually sway the outcome of the game.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom