• no

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Its unfair but you can run to that generator and take the all diamonds its simple.
no this can't because other people are there first and with a little bad luck they get full iron with sword and are unkilleble because you cant get those diamonds

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
no this can't because other people are there first and with a little bad luck they get full iron with sword and are unkilleble because you cant get those diamonds
Ok sir I understand now today I played that map and I understand because I got the bad spot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom