Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
._. Why do people still believe that old lie. Yes Hack clients have the ability to take over accounts but only if they got your session id or your password..... And most hackers are just kids that want to feel superior to others. At most, 1% of the hackers know what they are doing. The others just follow a tutorial...
Yes that is true, but you can still kill teamers, it is really hard to kill a hacker. Especially a fly hacker, or kill aura hacker.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yes that is true, but you can still kill teamers, it is really hard to kill a hacker. Especially a fly hacker, or kill aura hacker.
You can kill both of them..... But the general idea is the same use a not permitted way to get yourself an advantage.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I say first ban has to be 3 days. Not that harsh, but enough to make it very clear that teaming is absolutely not allowed.
(3 days= weekend+1 day, 3 days or 1 weekend day and 2 days, I say perfect to show them that it's not allowed)
At least 3 days if not more. I have the feeling some people believe that teaming is allowed because they dont even notice the ban because its too short.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
As other people do, I fully agree to the statement. It's so annoying to battle against 3 people, lose and after that report them, but they only get a ban for 1 day...

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
And staff say you still have to warn them because they might not see the chat.

Do they not get it? If they don't see the chat, they won't see your warning.
yes thats true. The warning does literally nothing but adding loopholes in a simple rule.
Let me tell you this. Yesterday I found two people teaming. I gave them a proper warning and they started killing each other. Thats was fine with me. A week later I encountered them again but I remember what they did so I didn't warn them. They kept teaming until they eventually won the game(no one gave a proper warning).
Then.I encountered them again and this time I didnt give a proper warning I only said "Dont team" which isnt enough warning as you have to direct it towards them. They didnt stop. Later that game I did do a proper warning and they instantly started fighting again.
I dont see what pros this rule has but the pros would need to be heavy to outweight the abuse potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom