Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Teaming is a very sensitive subject, people will always claim that it's allowed (when it's not), and people will always say that they thought it was allowed.

In my opinion teaming will never be as 'bad' as hacking, I agree they both have a similar effect, but being able to fly around the map is different to be double teamed.

I agree that teaming deserves a greater punishment, but it should not be that big, I suggest a weeks ban, this will increase as the offenses stack up.

Good suggestion though.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Teaming is a very sensitive subject, people will always claim that it's allowed (when it's not), and people will always say that they thought it was allowed.

In my opinion teaming will never be as 'bad' as hacking, I agree they both have a similar effect, but being able to fly around the map is different to be double teamed.

I agree that teaming deserves a greater punishment, but it should not be that big, I suggest a weeks ban, this will increase as the offenses stack up.

Good suggestion though.
Even if they claim that its allowed. They are supposed to read the rules. If they dont they do it at their own risk.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think that the first time they get banned for teaming it should be 1 day, then if they don't learn their lesson and team again it should be 2 days. Then 3 then 4 and yeah you get the picture lol.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think that the first time they get banned for teaming it should be 1 day, then if they don't learn their lesson and team again it should be 2 days. Then 3 then 4 and yeah you get the picture lol.
still not enough really. They should get 2 chances with 1 day and then just start getting much heavier bans

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
I'm still waiting for my report against 3 teamers to be answered but i didn't warned them, However i already reported them before with a warning and it got accepted. If this new report against them got denied i'm going to make a thread about that because it's very dumb if they deny it.

I wish the team's ban rule could increase. Cause it's just dumb 1day...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
52676e7ef9478fcfb41bed8c5324ee7c73f3fb35014c82d4b2c71e677ffe0aa6.jpg
Indeed it dose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
So I recently saw another thread suggesting about adding harsher punishments for teaming in solo gamemodes and crossteaming in team gamemodes. The current ban is one day and to get someone reported you need to warn them once and give clear video evidence. Many people opoose the warning but this is a suggestion thread and not a rant. The problem with teaming bans is that they are never longer than one day. For example hacking bans are 30 days. But where really is the difference. You are using an unapproved method to gain yourself an advantageous position over other players not using such a method. Hacking or cheating is defined like this:

Both teaming and hacking fall under that category(non standard methods. I can get that teamers are supposed to be punished lightly since they might not know its not allowed and for the first or even the second ban should only be banned for a small period of time. However if they team for a 3rd time they should be punished more harshly. Maybe a 3 day ban. On the fourth time a 7 day. On the fifth time 2 weeks and so on. But just constantly banning them for just 1 day will never make them learn their lesson as they get points experience for winning. As long as the penalty is small and stays the same, they will never learn.

You got it right. But the problem is there is a big diffrence between "hacking" and "teaming" not?
Hacking is not legit playing the game. Teaming is legit but CubeCraft don't want that you team in Solo and they make not for nothing the "Team SkyWars" mode and "Team Eggwars" Mode and thats the right of CubeCraft. And you can play Solo SkyWars if you just do "Truce" but don't stay with each other people are playing it for fun. Not for always getting killed by a team and you lose sometimes thats not fun anymore.!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I say first ban has to be 3 days. Not that harsh, but enough to make it very clear that teaming is absolutely not allowed.
(3 days= weekend+1 day, 3 days or 1 weekend day and 2 days, I say perfect to show them that it's not allowed)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You got it right. But the problem is there is a big diffrence between "hacking" and "teaming" not?
Hacking is not legit playing the game. Teaming is legit but CubeCraft don't want that you team in Solo and they make not for nothing the "Team SkyWars" mode and "Team Eggwars" Mode and thats the right of CubeCraft. And you can play Solo SkyWars if you just do "Truce" but don't stay with each other people are playing it for fun. Not for always getting killed by a team and you lose sometimes thats not fun anymore.!
What is "legit" and not legit is an unregulated term set differently by each server.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I recently saw another thread suggesting about adding harsher punishments for teaming in solo gamemodes and crossteaming in team gamemodes. The current ban is one day and to get someone reported you need to warn them once and give clear video evidence. Many people opoose the warning but this is a suggestion thread and not a rant. The problem with teaming bans is that they are never longer than one day. For example hacking bans are 30 days. But where really is the difference. You are using an unapproved method to gain yourself an advantageous position over other players not using such a method. Hacking or cheating is defined like this:

Both teaming and hacking fall under that category(non standard methods. I can get that teamers are supposed to be punished lightly since they might not know its not allowed and for the first or even the second ban should only be banned for a small period of time. However if they team for a 3rd time they should be punished more harshly. Maybe a 3 day ban. On the fourth time a 7 day. On the fifth time 2 weeks and so on. But just constantly banning them for just 1 day will never make them learn their lesson as they get points experience for winning. As long as the penalty is small and stays the same, they will never learn.
You make a good point, but hacking is technically worse then cheating. After all hacking with a hacked client could lead to that person trying to hack accounts and so on. Plus also, you can kill teamers easily, but hackers not so much.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Am just saying the truth. Teaming is legit but CubeCraft just don't want it.
No... Where is the difference between teaming and hacking... Its not like there is a law against hack clients. Heck, you can make them without getting into trouble._. They both are not legit by the standards the servers set.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You make a good point, but hacking is technically worse then cheating. After all hacking with a hacked client could lead to that person trying to hack accounts and so on. Plus also, you can kill teamers easily, but hackers not so much.
._. Why do people still believe that old lie. Yes Hack clients have the ability to take over accounts but only if they got your session id or your password..... And most hackers are just kids that want to feel superior to others. At most, 1% of the hackers know what they are doing. The others just follow a tutorial...

Reactions: TwinShards

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
lol the reason [I think] this isn't a thing is because Landon would be perma banned at this point and no Landon=less publicity

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
lol the reason [I think] this isn't a thing is because Landon would be perma banned at this point and no Landon=less publicity
Landon is just like any other player and he shouldnt be treated any differently. He is a human and not a God. Many people treat youtubers like they are gods. They are just humans like us. If he gets himself permabanned. Then it would be his fault.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Landon is just like any other player and he shouldnt be treated any differently. He is a human and not a God. Many people treat youtubers like they are gods. They are just humans like us. If he gets himself permabanned. Then it would be his fault.
Which I agree w/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom