Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So I recently saw another thread suggesting about adding harsher punishments for teaming in solo gamemodes and crossteaming in team gamemodes. The current ban is one day and to get someone reported you need to warn them once and give clear video evidence. Many people opoose the warning but this is a suggestion thread and not a rant. The problem with teaming bans is that they are never longer than one day. For example hacking bans are 30 days. But where really is the difference. You are using an unapproved method to gain yourself an advantageous position over other players not using such a method. Hacking or cheating is defined like this:
Cheating is when a player uses non standard methods to gain an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay.
Both teaming and hacking fall under that category(non standard methods. I can get that teamers are supposed to be punished lightly since they might not know its not allowed and for the first or even the second ban should only be banned for a small period of time. However if they team for a 3rd time they should be punished more harshly. Maybe a 3 day ban. On the fourth time a 7 day. On the fifth time 2 weeks and so on. But just constantly banning them for just 1 day will never make them learn their lesson as they get points experience for winning. As long as the penalty is small and stays the same, they will never learn.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
52676e7ef9478fcfb41bed8c5324ee7c73f3fb35014c82d4b2c71e677ffe0aa6.jpg

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Oh wow. I really seem to be able to make good points in my theories. But all the likes on that post spammed my alerts ._.

Reactions: Nightmare6543211
U

Unipotato

I really like this and totally agree. There's a message that comes up that says something along the lines of No teaming in solo game modes which I think is warning enough. +1 from me!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Good idea!
I was killed by teamers in solo skywars yesterday...
I warned em :/
No evidence though... (i cri every time)

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
[...]I can get that teamers are supposed to be punished lightly since they might not know its not allowed and for the first or even the second ban should only be banned for a small period of time. [...]
That is true but if you join a server for the first time and you see there is a team Mode next to the Solo Mode, you would be really stupid to NOT THINK their might be a rule against teamers in the Solo Mode, categories name clearly say "SOLO MODE"... However peoples don't care (Even if they clearly speak english)...

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
That is true but if you join a server for the first time and you see there is a team Mode next to the Solo Mode, you would be really stupid to NOT THINK their might be a rule against teamers in the Solo Mode, categories name clearly say "SOLO MODE"... However peoples don't care (Even if they clearly speak english)...
yes. But even if they know they will maybe do it and if they do it they will get banned for a short time. If that time isnt a lot tey will do it again. Its a never ending ccle that can only be beoken with increasing punishments.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth

If people mistake it for team mode, which by the way, never happens, but let's say it did. People have to warn them for the punishment to take effect. Now, if they get warned, and they STILL team and "insult" you, I would believe that this is a great idea. They basically never learn, I've had DONATORS who team, but they only get banned for 1 day so they probably don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom