Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I agree! They need more staff to catch hackers and cheaters! I understand they cant be on 24/7 but they need more staff to go invisible and watch games! This would be really efficient to catch these nasty cheaters and hackers!

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I frequently report hackers and never report teamers because it's useless. Too much effort for a useless 24h ban... Also, I think a 7-day ban for teaming is excessive: teaming and hacking are NOT comparable. Maybe a good solution could be to implement an anti-team plugin that sets on fire or poison when detects a lot of people together in a long period of time. Idk if it would work, but it deserves a chance.
7 day ban for teaming will ensure NOBODY teams in solo modes again. 1 day ban is too short, nobody really cares and because of that less people report it, more people team and it has a knock on effect. From playing minigames alone, I've witnessed first hand that the amount of teamers has increased throughout my playtime and it is probably due to this knock on effect. Once again, teamers are scum and should be treated like so.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
7 day ban for teaming will ensure NOBODY teams in solo modes again. 1 day ban is too short, nobody really cares and because of that less people report it, more people team and it has a knock on effect. From playing minigames alone, I've witnessed first hand that the amount of teamers has increased throughout my playtime and it is probably due to this knock on effect. Once again, teamers are scum and should be treated like so.
yes and no. there will always be teamers but giving them light punishments aint helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom