Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Suggestion to add this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senpai ♔

Feb 25, 2021
Earth
Over the summer a friend and I wanted to make this come true on our own server (no longer running) we were able to custom code several plugins and start testing it and it was actually SUPER fun. Of course our code had many flaws since both of us our young and not pro-programmers but basically we had a team selector and you were able to select hunters or runners team. The runners spawned in quickly to the village and were given a 30 second head-start. However, to make it go quickly we only required that you had to get a lava bucket to go into the nether from once getting the lava bucket you'd do /nether and spawn in a fortress and then to get to the end all you needed was an eye of ender and do /end. The hunters obviously had a compass and had speed and the compass would track the closest player to the other. The entire area obviously had a border so you couldnt get *too* far. It was actually a lot of fun as a minigame and wish we were able to finish it completely. sorry if that made like NO sense at all im writing this during my english class :)
*_*

Reactions: keirah

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Idk, this sound really difficult to implement and would also have a myriad of issues... I immediately think of what among us is like when people leave because they didn't get to be the imposter. This will be worse not only because there is one person who has the goal of beating the game, but also because the games will last a substantial amount of time... Although it sounds fun I think the probable issues would be far to great.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I have played a lot of man hunt with @YoshiGameplayX and i really enjoy it, but i dont think its something for cubecraft.
as said before people will just leave the game and it would be only on 1.16+ then. And my last point is that it is super easy to just set up a quik server for you and you're friend to play manhunt.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So I also don't agree with this since it's easy to play with your friends. If you're known with command blocks it's easy to play manhunt. Also, the compass tracker is easy to set up. No need to add this game. I've done this with @YoshiWRLD quite a lot of times. Also, what Yoshi said, it's only 1.16+ for us. I don't think it's fun playing 1.12, right? A manhunt server is quick and easy for people to set up so no need for this.

Reactions: Zerynn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom