• None

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I personally don't think it's very difficult to kill bow spammers, they can be annoying sometimes though. I also don't think we should punish campers, I absolutely hate campers but a punishment isn't going to stop them either. Something should be implemented that gives campers a disadvantage or just makes it almost impossible to camp. I agree with the iron generators though, it would be nice to see a second iron generator on Tea Party.
But wouldnt giving campers a disadvantage violate the EULA? Remember all effects and abilities must be available to everyone at the same time

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
But wouldnt giving campers a disadvantage violate the EULA? Remember all effects and abilities must be available to everyone at the same time
I don't think it's against the EULA, EULA basically is that you can't have a server that is pay2win (Players can't buy advantages ingame with real money).

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
Before you start complaining, I did NOT make this thread just because of this recent thread:
>>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-way-to-stop-bow-spammers-in-eggwars.167689/ <<<

+=+=+=+Punch I Bows+=+=+=+
Lately my hate/opinion about bowspamming became a little more ''chill'' I would say?
But the thing that's annoying me the most are Punch Bowspammers.

What I'd like to see:
Removing the Punch Bows. I'm fine with Power Bowspammers because with those people you can atleast build a bridge in less then half an hour to reach their base.
EDIT: My new suggestion is to make this an Overpowered-only item.

+=+=+=+Extreme Campers+=+=+=+
So... a little more then a month ago, @HackersDontWin uploaded this video:
Just why... why in the world is this allowed?
I mean for real!! In the first place it's hard enough to find him without team members helping you to find this guy.
Second, this was just in Normal Mode. In Overpowered this would have made a big difference.
I mean the guy had no Pickaxe in this situation so the Obsidian wasn't nececcearry. But WHAT, if he had the Efficiency VIII Pickaxe from Overpowered? Obsidian would melt like nothing making him litterally invincible.
Neither did he have a bow. Yes at some point he would run out of arrows but that would take 30+ minutes aswell.

What I'd like to see:
Make this extreme kind of camping bannable. People camping like this ruin the game and are just toxic in general.
This kind of ''gameplay'' makes it a game of patience to see the first person to leave the game.

+=+=+=+Lack of Iron Generators at the start+=+=+=+
Perfect examples why this is bothering me:
Rome: 10 Players - 3 Iron Generators
Teaparty: 5 Players - 1 Iron Generator
Kingdom: 4 Players - 1 Iron Generator
And there are most likely a few more. But then we have this...
Magic: 4 Players - 4 Iron Generators
JUST WHY...

What I'd like to see:
Atleast 1 more Iron Generator on Kingdom and Teaparty. It'd be amazing if Rome would even get 2 Extra Generators because really? 3 Generators for 10 People?
I agree with the iron gens thing a lot. There's more on magic with 4 players than Rome with 10, insane.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I've said this before, but bowspamming is a strategy, just like strafing is. Strategies will never be removed so please stop asking them to remove bow spamming.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I've said this before, but bowspamming is a strategy, just like strafing is. Strategies will never be removed so please stop asking them to remove bow spamming.
First of all why don't you stop asking me to stop removing it?
This is the Forums where I am allowed to suggest this 100x without any punishment so YOU better stop asking me to do so.
Second, strafing and bowspamming is completely different. When you are strafing you have to avoid hits as much as possible by moving around your opponent real fast. And don't forget you have to switch up the pattern of you while strafing for a perfect combo.
Bowspamming on the other hand is just predicting where the opponent will be and using right-click using little to no skill at all.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
i actually suggested more gens on the map kingdom a long time ago and everyone was just like "but teaparty also has 1 generator blarghghghfhg" well then why the actual hell does MAGIC have 4 GENERATORS!? +1 to the generators, i dont give a damn about the rest really, sorry

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
First of all why don't you stop asking me to stop removing it?
This is the Forums where I am allowed to suggest this 100x without any punishment so YOU better stop asking me to do so.
Second, strafing and bowspamming is completely different. When you are strafing you have to avoid hits as much as possible by moving around your opponent real fast. And don't forget you have to switch up the pattern of you while strafing for a perfect combo.
Bowspamming on the other hand is just predicting where the opponent will be and using right-click using little to no skill at all.
Predicting is a skill, so stop saying that it isn't (:

D

Deleted member 96982

its sad that we cant all agree on the "neutral strat" cause campers are annoying but for the people that like long matches the opposite sux too

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom