• Adding more Iron Generators to certain Maps

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • None

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
Before you start complaining, I did NOT make this thread just because of this recent thread:
>>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-way-to-stop-bow-spammers-in-eggwars.167689/ <<<

+=+=+=+Punch I Bows+=+=+=+
Lately my hate/opinion about bowspamming became a little more ''chill'' I would say?
But the thing that's annoying me the most are Punch Bowspammers.

What I'd like to see:
Removing the Punch Bows. I'm fine with Power Bowspammers because with those people you can atleast build a bridge in less then half an hour to reach their base.

+=+=+=+Extreme Campers+=+=+=+
So... a little more then a month ago, @HackersDontWin uploaded this video:
Just why... why in the world is this allowed?
I mean for real!! In the first place it's hard enough to find him without team members helping you to find this guy.
Second, this was just in Normal Mode. In Overpowered this would have made a big difference.
I mean the guy had no Pickaxe in this situation so the Obsidian wasn't nececcearry. But WHAT, if he had the Efficiency VIII Pickaxe from Overpowered? Obsidian would melt like nothing making him litterally invincible.
Neither did he have a bow. Yes at some point he would run out of arrows but that would take 30+ minutes aswell.

What I'd like to see:
Make this extreme kind of camping bannable. People camping like this ruin the game and are just toxic in general.
This kind of ''gameplay'' makes it a game of patience to see the first person to leave the game.

+=+=+=+Lack of Iron Generators at the start+=+=+=+
Perfect examples why this is bothering me:
Rome: 10 Players - 3 Iron Generators
Teaparty: 5 Players - 1 Iron Generator
Kingdom: 4 Players - 1 Iron Generator
And there are most likely a few more. But then we have this...
Magic: 4 Players - 4 Iron Generators
JUST WHY...

What I'd like to see:
Atleast 1 more Iron Generator on Kingdom and Teaparty. It'd be amazing if Rome would even get 2 Extra Generators because really? 3 Generators for 10 People?
I understand what your saying, But instead of getting rid of the punch bow, what about just making shields cheaper? That's a easy fix, To camping, I don't know how your going to fix that, but I also agree with adding more iron gens, but the only thing is it makes the game slightly laggy'er.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
YEAAAH NO it wont cause the first team offending wins without being skillful in making the bridge
it wont equal more skill and you would remove the defense strat so there will only be offensive strategys
same! it takes time, but on a team map, I will safe build and my teammate will cover me by shooting to person shooting me :P

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
Either you like it or not, bow spamming IS a strategy XD
At least for those who are weaker or arent that great PvPer... Eggwars is not all about PvP skills... it is also about inteligence. Just never go chasing ppl on a bridge if you dont know if they got bow XD

Camping is bannable. You need to record it, and warn the team that camping is bannable. If they dont comply, you report them.

I wouldnt like more iron gens, because the lack of gens force people to watch out for their egg instead of just stay there collecting ingots.

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
At least for those who are weaker or arent that great PvPer... Eggwars is not all about PvP skills... it is also about inteligence. Just never go chasing ppl on a bridge if you dont know if they got bow XD

Camping is bannable. You need to record it, and warn the team that camping is bannable. If they dont comply, you report them.

I wouldnt like more iron gens, because the lack of gens force people to watch out for their egg instead of just stay there collecting ingots.

Actually no it isnt camping is bannable if you skybase but thats for skywars

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
1. If your playing op mode, do you really want to spend hours on end breaking diamond gear down?
I have to agree about that with you. I still think it should be removed so I will edit my thread to change it to an OP only item.
2. Campings allowed and also gives the players a good challenge in normal mode and hardcore, plus its a legit strat if your protecting your egg was cancels itself out in op mode
I don't think you watched the video.
I recommend you keep skipping the video until you are at the point 2 teams are left on the map teaparty.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Currently banning for Camping is only possible in SkyWars and Lucky Islands if they made a skybase,
That's why I'm suggesting to ban extreme camping like shown in the video.
That is true extreme camping should be bannable ive seen camping done on the eggwars rome map where the guy hid under the map where only bows could safely hit him

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016

I completely hate it when most of my teammates have authority over me on the gens, (A.K.A They get iron even if I'm standing on the gen)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have to agree about that with you. I still think it should be removed so I will edit my thread to change it to an OP only item.

I don't think you watched the video.
I recommend you keep skipping the video until you are at the point 2 teams are left on the map teaparty.
I just saw the video, several issues

1. Compasses are a thing ya know itll take you to the exact X coordinates and if its a map like aztec thats very easy
2. As mentioned above i do agree that extreme camping (such as hiding under the map where its to easy to hit someone off) should be bannable but getting your diamond gen online then breaking your bridge and staying isolated for you to gear type of camping is fine
3. Sure its hard to build a bridge but not impossible
4. Punch bows are the best tooll for detecting antiknockback hacking
5. Teaparty is a horrible map to begin with, camping is the obvious thing everyone does on this map

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I personally don't think it's very difficult to kill bow spammers, they can be annoying sometimes though. I also don't think we should punish campers, I absolutely hate campers but a punishment isn't going to stop them either. Something should be implemented that gives campers a disadvantage or just makes it almost impossible to camp. I agree with the iron generators though, it would be nice to see a second iron generator on Tea Party.

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I personally don't think it's very difficult to kill bow spammers, they can be annoying sometimes though. I also don't think we should punish campers, I absolutely hate campers but a punishment isn't going to stop them either. Something should be implemented that gives campers a disadvantage or just makes it almost impossible to camp. I agree with the iron generators though, it would be nice to see a second iron generator on Tea Party.
We need more on rome theres way to many players for the few thats there,
Disadvatages also ruin players like me who play sentry while the rest of my team is out (im the only one on the island) it also is unfair to those trying to regear after death as they try to accumulate everything all at once, also camping technically cant be stopped because if we cant camp the island the bridge to mid will be camped from the other way , another fear is eliminating camping shortens a game causing rushing to be more prominent which from me NEVER has and NEVER will get a gg in chat from me only long and good fights are worth it, i guard the egg with my life i dont like the thought of getting weakening effects as a reward

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
Currently banning for Camping is only possible in SkyWars and Lucky Islands if they made a skybase,
That's why I'm suggesting to ban extreme camping like shown in the video.

Im sorry, I thought that it was bannable for all games...
In the vid, I think that the guy camping couldnt do more than that... I think he had not enough blocks to get back at the table, and, if I was in his place, I wouldnt jump in the void either XD

We need more on rome theres way to many players for the few thats there,

There are 4 iron gens in Rome. There is one in the second floor of the house that has diamond gen, not everybody knows that it exists. You need to activate it, so I recommend you get Money Bags for this map.

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
Thn
In the vid, I think that the guy camping couldnt do more than that... I think he had not enough blocks to get back at the table, and, if I was in his place, I wouldnt jump in the void either XD

There are 4 iron gens in Rome. There is one in the second floor of the house that has diamond gen, not everybody knows that it exists. You need to activate it, so I recommend you get Money Bags for this map.
Thanks for the tip. Lots of people don't know that. But I think that more gens on that island would help. To share 4 gens with 10 people doesn't really work. Like people just camp on the gens and don't share. Which is kinda an issue

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I think the real problem isnt the number of gens. It is the people hoggin them :p
Thn

Thanks for the tip. Lots of people don't know that. But I think that more gens on that island would help. To share 4 gens with 10 people doesn't really work. Like people just camp on the gens and don't share. Which is kinda an issue

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

4 gens for 10 people? Still not enough

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom