Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Before you start complaining, I did NOT make this thread just because of this recent thread:
>>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-way-to-stop-bow-spammers-in-eggwars.167689/ <<<

+=+=+=+Punch I Bows+=+=+=+
Lately my hate/opinion about bowspamming became a little more ''chill'' I would say?
But the thing that's annoying me the most are Punch Bowspammers.

What I'd like to see:
Removing the Punch Bows. I'm fine with Power Bowspammers because with those people you can atleast build a bridge in less then half an hour to reach their base.
EDIT: My new suggestion is to make this an Overpowered-only item.

+=+=+=+Extreme Campers+=+=+=+
So... a little more then a month ago, @HackersDontWin uploaded this video:
Just why... why in the world is this allowed?
I mean for real!! In the first place it's hard enough to find him without team members helping you to find this guy.
Second, this was just in Normal Mode. In Overpowered this would have made a big difference.
I mean the guy had no Pickaxe in this situation so the Obsidian wasn't nececcearry. But WHAT, if he had the Efficiency VIII Pickaxe from Overpowered? Obsidian would melt like nothing making him litterally invincible.
Neither did he have a bow. Yes at some point he would run out of arrows but that would take 30+ minutes aswell.

What I'd like to see:
Make this extreme kind of camping bannable. People camping like this ruin the game and are just toxic in general.
This kind of ''gameplay'' makes it a game of patience to see the first person to leave the game.

+=+=+=+Lack of Iron Generators at the start+=+=+=+
Perfect examples why this is bothering me:
Rome: 10 Players - 3 Iron Generators
Teaparty: 5 Players - 1 Iron Generator
Kingdom: 4 Players - 1 Iron Generator
And there are most likely a few more. But then we have this...
Magic: 4 Players - 4 Iron Generators
JUST WHY...

What I'd like to see:
Atleast 1 more Iron Generator on Kingdom and Teaparty. It'd be amazing if Rome would even get 2 Extra Generators because really? 3 Generators for 10 People?

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
th-th-the PUNCH POWWWWW
is this supposed to say Punch Bow?

Back on topic:
I agree with all of them. Let me explain a rule from a different server that bans this kind of extreme camping(note: its not a server that is copying cubecraft but a small server making unique gamemodes). The goal of the gamemode is the same so the rules can be accounted as the same. The Rule states:
"After your king(a villager, just replace it with an egg here), has died any action of you unnecessarily prolonging the game will be bannable. This includes but is not limited to: Stacking up high and building an invincible casing around you. Building far out from your island or removing connection to your island."
This rule is working well for them. The only thing you might have to consider is the fact that that gamemode has no longe range weapon except snoeballs, which makes bridging a lot easier. However this rule would with some small modifications also work on eggwars.

A

Aventador

Campers are annoying and deserve to be banned.
You got my
'Ban this kind of Extreme Camping' vote.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I usually bowspam everyone with my punch bow when I panic xd
So this annoying bowspam kid would like to keep the punch bow:oops:
I ain't camping though

It would be nice to have a few more generators in certain maps :)

Reactions: Komodо

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Reason 1 I can agree with punch bows are way to op for a game with so much void. Punch bows are op without void anyway. Reason two I don't really care about as I can usually get around people's camping. I only see the last one as a problem in maps with large teams otherwise its fine. :P anyway why are you playing teams if you are not filling up the entire team with your friends? :P

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
In agree to making camping bannable and changing the generators but I would like the punch bow to stay. Maybe make the punch bow OP only? In OP, it takes forever to kill someone in a melee fight and shooting them off is so much easier, or just in 1.9 as a whole, fights are longer and you can quickly shoot them off. I will always stay with the punch bow, I believe it is the most important item in Egg Wars for me.

D

Deleted member 96982

if this gets added in and someone attacks you
YOU WILL REGRET IT if you have no punch bow
cause you cant defend in any other way
other 2 are nice

D

Deleted member 96982

I like removing the punch bow. I feel like it'll just add more skill and strategy's in egg wars
YEAAAH NO it wont cause the first team offending wins without being skillful in making the bridge
it wont equal more skill and you would remove the defense strat so there will only be offensive strategys

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
their r 3
he means iron generator ONLY
#raise the price up for bows
#vote for more iron generators!
Yeah i prefer Raising the price of punch bows than completely removing it but what about projectile protection 1 on armor ???

My thoughts
1# Why not add projectile protection in normal and OP (or just 1 of them), Punch Bow takes a huge roll on defeating someone that is way better than you at melee or with armor, and instead of removing something why not add something to counter it? Shields are a thing but so can projecticle be a thing
2#So if you have an egg you are allowed to camp, cause you have to defend it, if you don't have one maybe you are buying gear but getting so much gear is punishable i suggest
3# I do agree that some maps have too little iron generators but think about it this way where would they find a spot to add these generators, in kingdom all of the places for where the iron generators can be are taken, maybe outside of the base but it won't look as good, same goes for teaparty it will look out of place, for rome i can see so many places it can be in, next to the villager inside empty buildings, near the egg...

larswijn

Dedicated Member
+=+=+=+Extreme Campers+=+=+=+
+0.5

+=+=+=+Lack of Iron Generators at the start+=+=+=+
+1

Why not add projectile protection in normal and OP (or just 1 of them), Punch Bow takes a huge roll on defeating someone that is way better than you at melee or with armor, and instead of removing something why not add something to counter it? Shields are a thing but so can projecticle be a thing
Nah. Its more about the punch then power. I'd like a raise in the price of bows, or a big raise in the price of arrows.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. No
2. No
3. Yes

1. If your playing op mode, do you really want to spend hours on end breaking diamond gear down? Also in 1.9 power 5 dosent do squat also punch adds an extra challenge to normal eggwars

2. Campings allowed and also gives the players a good challenge in normal mode and hardcore, plus its a legit strat if your protecting your egg was cancels itself out in op mode

3 i agree theres not enough iron gens to go around

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom