Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
 

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
This is certainly a good idea! You can see on the sign in skywars how many slots a map has, but why not in eggwars? This would be very handy for parties.
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord

RayzMC

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2017
2,271
1,940
113
Summer
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
I support this idea because this could be more convinient and no harm into adding this in :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom