Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eltunas81

Member
Jun 27, 2026
4
6
4
16
Yo , quick question. How can I get better at PvP on CubeCraft? I wanna improve my combos, aim, movement, and overall skill. What do you recommend practicing to compete against really good players? I’m tryna get better and I’m play on ps5 controller that has 4 additional buttons on the back
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

ImEggWarsPR0

Member
Apr 5, 2024
6
4
19
16
Honestly, I would just play. I used to play on Nintendo Switch, and I consistently won Egg Wars games back in the day with maybe a year or two of playing. I would also try PvP training on Zeqa Mineville, as they have game modes to improve aim, combos, and movement.

I don't have any experience with back buttons, so I don't know what to do with those 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

ImEggWarsPR0

Member
Apr 5, 2024
6
4
19
16
Honestly, I would just play. I used to play on Nintendo Switch, and I consistently won Egg Wars games back in the day with maybe a year or two of playing. I would also try PvP training on Zeqa Mineville, as they have game modes to improve aim, combos, and movement.
Clog gripping may also help with timing and movement.
 

hmaqs

Novice Member
Jun 22, 2025
71
151
39
15
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Wrong thread tag.

If you want to be good at combos, pvp etc, I recommend playing pvp games regularly, practice makes a person perfect. With regular practice, you'll gradually improve your skills.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
166
148
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello hope you well ☺️

There is no magic button that will make you pro at any game overnight! The more you play the better you get.
Learning some techniques and tips from pros players can help too.
It's like 80% practice and 20% learning from the pros! If u want some tips feel free to DM me here Discord I can happily share some tips that might help u get started.

Best regards 🌹
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom