Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
 

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
This is certainly a good idea! You can see on the sign in skywars how many slots a map has, but why not in eggwars? This would be very handy for parties.
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord

RayzMC

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2017
2,271
1,940
113
Summer
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
I support this idea because this could be more convinient and no harm into adding this in :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom