Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
 

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
This is certainly a good idea! You can see on the sign in skywars how many slots a map has, but why not in eggwars? This would be very handy for parties.
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord

RayzMC

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2017
2,271
1,940
113
Summer
Hi, so I noticed that in the map selector you cannot see how many slots the map has. Like Elven for EggWars has 8 but it doesn't show you that. It would be easier for parties. I do livestreams and if I can't see a map that I'd like I go to map selector but I can never remember how many slots each map has.

@BrokenAyzer (Thought you'd want a tag since we talked in my stream)
I support this idea because this could be more convinient and no harm into adding this in :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom