Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Yaasss, it took a while, but we finally have got enough players to start the tournament!
There are a few rules for the duels:
- Discuss with your opponent what map you both like to play.
-Discuss with your opponent what game mode you both like to play. (If you don't agree with each other it will be normal mode)

And of course the rules I mentioned before:
- All Cubecraft's standard rules. - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
- Don't be inactive longer than 1 week without informing me. (So if you can't play Cubecraft for over 1 week, tell it to me.)
- If you lose, you lose. Don't be mad if you get killed by your opponent or by someone else, everybody is doing their best.
- Have fun
- Don't break these rules. :p

These are the duels for the first round!!!
@_AmazingWays_ - @GewoonGamenYT
@vinlir - @Keano_DJ
@DeLaatsteHoop - tornado_pvp
@Demiro16 - @someone1234567890
@_Marijn - @RealChips
@IGN.DaniYouri - @Adjust
@Josher - @glimmking
@TheFrostWalker - @leito11_83
@dave van den berg - @Noemichus
@GewoonDePjoesBE - @AmyFove_714
@ItsErwin - @Foxy011
@Woutvde17 - @Brok3nBass
@ItsMath_ - @RiflemanReedy
@Time_4_pvp - @kay11238
@CheatersDontWin - @Natsu_Fire
@Power Ranger - @Marieke2001

Note: tornado_pvp hasn't got a forum account, but I contacted him and he'll make it as soon as possible.

You have 2 weeks to finish your duel, I think the 1st round will be a mess as some people are inactive, but just send me a message if your opponent doesn't reply to your messages.

Once your opponent is known you can discuss what system you're going to use. (I prefer the 'first to 3 wins' but the 'best of 3 games' is also fine, that's up to you. If you get killed by teamers or hackers your opponent should agree that it doesn't count as a win for him/her, but don't scream 'hacker, hacker, hacker' after all the times you get killed, it can be coincidence, but if you're lying and your opponent can prove it you are out of the tournament. (I recommend to record during the games)
If there is a winner the loser must confirm he lost. So if I say I've won against vinlir (which will never happen, but it's just an example) vinlir must confirm it. Unless I record the battle, then it's clear enough.
Once again: recording the games is highly recommended. If you finished the duel you can send me a private message or you can just reply to this thread, but make sure to tag me. (@_AmazingWays_ )
If you have any questions, here I am!

Last edited:

DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
yeah!
I will go to Tornado_pvp as soon as possible
I will do my tournament as quickly as possible: D
I'm very fond of it !!!!
success everyone may win the best: D

Yaasss, it took a while, but we finally have got enough players to start the tournament!
-Discuss with your opponent what game mode you both like to play. (If you don't agree with each other it will be normal mode)

@vinlir - @Keano_DJ
@_Marijn - @RealChips
@DaniYouri - @Adjust
@Josher - @glimmking
@ItsErwin - @Foxy011
@Woutvde17 - @Brok3nBass
@Time_4_pvp - @kay11238

Note: tornado_pvp hasn't got a forum account, but I contacted him and he'll make it as soon as possible.

You have 2 weeks to finish your duel, I think the 1st round will be a mess as some people are inactive, but just send me a message if your opponent doesn't reply to your messages.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P

@vinlir - @Keano_DJ
@_Marijn - @RealChips
@DaniYouri - @Adjust
@Josher - @glimmking
@ItsErwin - @Foxy011
@Woutvde17 - @Brok3nBass
@Time_4_pvp - @kay11238

Once again: recording the games is highly recommended. If you finished the duel you can send me a private message or you can just reply to this thread, but make sure to tag me. (@_AmazingWays_ )
Im exited joehoeee

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

@vinlir - @Keano_DJ
@_Marijn - @RealChips
@DaniYouri - @Adjust
@Josher - @glimmking
@ItsErwin - @Foxy011
@Woutvde17 - @Brok3nBass
@Time_4_pvp - @kay11238

Are we playing PVP duels or skywars I don't get it. What if we both lose in skywars then who wins?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Are we playing PVP duels or skywars I don't get it.
This is my second Skywars tournament
Skywars.
What if we both lose in skywars then who wins?
I prefer the 'first to 3 wins' but the 'best of 3 games' is also fine, that's up to you.
You'll need to play multiple games either way. First to 3 wins means you play game after game until one of you won three times and wins the round. Best of 3 games means you play up to 3 games and the first opponent to die after the other or win in 2 games wins the round. In my opinion best of 3 is flawed since it promotes defensive gameplay and can be unfair when dealing with hackers or teams, whoever gets to them first has a disadvantage. First to 2 wins should also be an option, it's more fair than best of three and will not take as long as first to 3 wins.

Last edited:

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017

@vinlir - @Keano_DJ
@_Marijn - @RealChips
@DaniYouri - @Adjust
@Josher - @glimmking
@ItsErwin - @Foxy011
@Woutvde17 - @Brok3nBass
@Time_4_pvp - @kay11238

Unfortunately, since signing up, I have been permanently muted (for dumb reasons, I assure you) so I hope that my opponent has Discord xdd will record, all the same and send you the footage if I think anything goes awry.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom