Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hi guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and I'm going to organize a tournament! Last week you had the chance to vote for the game you want to play in the tournament and 42.9% of the voters wanted to play Skywars so as you probably have already noticed I'm going to organize a Skywars tournament!
This is my second Skywars tournament and I hope this one would be as successful as my first one, but this time a bit shorter. People who have participated in my first tournament know what I'm talking about hihihi. (It took 6 months to finish the tournament xD)

During the tournament we are following the following rules:
- All Cubecraft's standard rules. - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
- Don't be inactive longer than 1 week without informing me. (So if you can't play Cubecraft for over 1 week, tell it to me.)
- If you lose, you lose. Don't be mad if you get killed by your opponent or by someone else, everybody is doing their best.
- Have fun
- Don't break these rules. :p
If you don't follow these rules you will be out of the tournament. :)

You can sign up for the tournament here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VCm7vTFEKl1yi349mIK4nVm0pquBC9vtQyHLoDPI_ok/

Once there are enough players (32) I'll announce the first duels. Don't wait with signing up, 32 players sound a lot but before you know the tournament is full.
Once your opponent is known you can discuss what system you're going to use. (I prefer the 'first to 3 wins' but the 'best of 3 games' is also fine, that's up to you. If you get killed by teamers or hackers your opponent should agree that it doesn't count as a win for him/her, but don't scream 'hacker, hacker, hacker' after all the times you get killed, it can be coincidence, but if you're lying and your opponent can prove it you are out of the tournament. (I recommend to record during the games)
If there is a winner the loser must confirm he lost. So if I say I've won against vinlir (which will never happen, but it's just an example) vinlir must confirm it. Unless I record the battle, then it's clear enough.

If you have any question feel free to ask them below or in pm by clicking on the link in my signature, I wish you all the best of luck and have a nice day!

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and I'm going to organise a tournament! Last week you had the chance to vote for the game you want to play in the tournament and 42.9% of the voters wanted to play Skywars so as you probably have already noticed I'm going to organise a Skywars tournament!
This is my second Skywars tournament and I hope this one would be as succesful as my first one, but this time a bit shorter. People who have participated in my first tournament know what I'm talking about hihihi. (It took 6 months to finish the tournament xD)

During the tournament we are following the following rules:
- All Cubecraft's standard rules. - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
- Don't be inactive longer than 1 week without informing me. (So if you can't play Cubecraft for over 1 week, tell it to me.)
- If you lose, you lose. Don't be mad if you get killed by your opponent or by someone else, everybody is doing their best.
- Have fun
- Don't break these rules. :p
If you don't follow these rules you will be out of the tournament. :)

You can sign up for the tournament here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VCm7vTFEKl1yi349mIK4nVm0pquBC9vtQyHLoDPI_ok/

Once there are enough players (32) I'll announce the first duels. Don't wait with signing up, 32 players sounds a lot but before you know the tournament is full.
Once your opponent is known you can discuss what system you're going to use. (I prefer the 'first to 3 wins' but the 'best of 3 games' is also fine, that's up to you. If you get killed by teamers or hackers your opponent should agree that it doesn't count as a win for him/her, but don't scream 'hacker, hacker, hacker' after all the times you get killed, it can be coincidence, but if you're lying and your opponent can prove it you are out of the tournament. (I recommend to record during the games)
If there is a winner the loser must confirm he losed. So if I'm say I've won against vinlir (which will never happen, but it's just an example) vinlir must confirm it. Unless I record the battle, then it's clear enough.

If you have any question feel free to ask them below or in pm by clicking on the link in my signature, I wish you all the best of luck and have a nice day!

I unfourtnatly have school starting and cant attend.
But I wish everyone luck and to do your best ;)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I cant wait for it! When is it gonna take place? (Cause Im on vacation till August 17th)
^^ My summer holidays ends on the 18th of August (I still have a weekend then though).
I think the tournament starts when the summer holidays are over. So around the beginning of September. But first we need enough participants. :P

And is there gonna be a discord server? I think that will be nice and easy
I'm working on it. :)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I have 1 question: how are we gonna do this like 1v1 as there are no skywars maps for 2 persons? Do you just have to join a map and then see who ends the highest?
You and your opponent can choose what you must do to win the duel. I prefer the 'first to 3' system, so that you must win 3 games to win the duel. Another system which is fine is the 'best of 3' system so you and your opponent play 3 games, you get 1 point if you survive longer than your opponent and the one with the most points wins the duel. I prefer the 'first to 3' system because you must kill at least 1 opponent and with the other system you can just camp on your island andere you still can get a point, so yeah. (I'm typing this on my phone so don't blame me if there are some weird words hihi)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You and your opponent can choose what you must do to win the duel. I prefer the 'first to 3' system, so that you must win 3 games to win the duel. Another system which is fine is the 'best of 3' system so you and your opponent play 3 games, you get 1 point if you survive longer than your opponent and the one with the most points wins the duel. I prefer the 'first to 3' system because you must kill at least 1 opponent and with the other system you can just camp on your island andere you still can get a point, so yeah. (I'm typing this on my phone so don't blame me if there are some weird words hihi)
Okay and do you have a discord server already?

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
The Discord server isn't fully finished yet, but it's ready to get used! You can join the server by clicking here. It is not mandatory to join, but I recommend all the participants to join, because it's easier to come into contact with the other participants and I may be telling some little details I don't tell on the forums! If you don't participate you're still supposed to join, just for fun.
@iCheeetah @vinlir @martijn2003 @Demiro16 @Marijn_ @IGN.DaniYouri @Josh17 @Helpertje

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom